+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Changed this to yes, still showing I need an LMIA... all my answers below...what do you think is wrong? Should it be no on written job offer since I am actually working already?
What would you like to do in Canada?
Work
How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
Temporarily - more than 6 months
Select the code that matches the one on your passport.
PAK (Pakistan)
What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada.
Canada
Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older?
No
What is your date of birth?
July 20, 1984
Are you a lawful permanent resident of the United States with a valid alien registration card (Green Card)?

No
Modify my Answers
What is your current immigration status in Canada?

Worker
Modify my Answers
Modify my Answers
Does one of the following apply to you?

• I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
  • I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or
  • I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in Canada; or
  • I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
    • Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada
    • Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
    • Protected Persons in Canada
    • Live-in Caregiver in Canada
No
Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
  • Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
  • Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
  • Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
  • Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
  • Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.
No
Are you a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who is:

• a foreign government officer in Canada on an exchange agreement
  • a military personnel assigned to Canada
  • a participant in professional sports activities or events
  • an employee of a foreign news company
  • a religious worker
No
Modify my Answers
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
Yes
Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada?
Yes
Do you have a written job offer?
Yes
Modify my Answers
What is your marital status?
Married
What is your province of destination? If visiting multiple provinces, select the one in which you will be spending most of your time.
Ontario
Are you accompanying a family member who has status in Canada?

No
Modify my Answers
When does your status in Canada expire?
May 29, 2019
Modify my Answers
Which situation best describes your work situation?

None of the above
Modify my Answers
Do you have a Labour Market Impact Assessment issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)?

No
Yes, choose No for the job offer

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey people,

has anyone here applied for extending their open work permit? I just tried to do that and it is showing that I am not eligible and need an LMIA! I'm sure I am making some mistake, would love to talk to someone who has done this already to make sure I am not making some sort of mistake.

Thanks
Why are you trying to extend your open work permit? I suppose if you have graduated from Canada, you must have a 3 years post graduate work permit? Did that expire?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Why are you trying to extend your open work permit? I suppose if you have graduated from Canada, you must have a 3 years post graduate work permit? Did that expire?
It depends on the period of education and also It is up to 3 years or to the expiry of the passport.
For those people who didn't get the full 3 years because of the expiry of the passport, they can apply and get the rest of it later on

Reactions: Tazzo

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Damn! I still see people who got ppr on Jan. 31st are updating their immitraccker.
As of now, 121 cases reported ppr on that day. I suggest we name Jan.31st as the ppr day!!!! It seems we were the unlucky ones who got into a lot of holidays etc. Others are getting ppr on time!
@cansha we missed your weekly analysis to see what is the trend now. wish some of the young folks continued your work

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Did they tell you why your criminality has taken so long? Have you ordered notes recently?
@Mr_nobody they couldn't provide valid reason why it is taking so long, i ordered notes 2 weeks ago,hopefully they will shed some light..

Reactions: Mr_nobody