+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Finally the day has dawned for me when Agent Mathew has nothing left to say :p Yes, it’s PPR time :D
Details as follows:
No of applicants: 3
AoR: June 24
Additional Doc Requested (Use of Representative): July 11
Meds passed: July 12
IP2: Oct 26
Ghost: Feb 7
PPR: Feb 12
GCMS notes ordered: 4 times (awaiting the last set as we speak)
CBSA notes ordered: 1st set on 23rd Jan (awaiting the first set of notes)

I shall share the results of both GCMS and CBSA notes soon as I get them :)

Bon Courage to all those awaiting PPRs and I can tell you only one thing from my experience - the very day I was too busy to think about checking my account, is the day I started seeing movements! I’m moving house btw, just joined a new job and things are crazy on the personal and professional fronts - as you all can imagine. Don’t think the PPR has registered with me yet!!! And yet, this is the time God ordained it should come...
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Nishika22

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys,

We just received our PPR email and we are so thankful!!
My Aor is april 27 and was in ss for 7 months.
VO winnipeg
I wish everyone a very very speedy PR and thankful for all u guys. This forum helped us keep calm in the most difficult times.

Congratulations!!!Finally long wait came to end..

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
U guys, what does 11.2 EE MI Cancelled mean under the activity section on GCMS notes?

note: on the analyst notes a11.2 says appear met.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Received 4 PPR’s yesterday.

I received pprs from Sydney,Ottawa, Ndvo and Warsaw. It seems my file was just juggling here and there after being approved for 3 months.

Wait was too long and have to sacrifice many things on the way. Chapter closed.

Not happy because of long wait but I hope you all get soon as well.

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019

I received pprs from Sydney,Ottawa, Ndvo and Warsaw. It seems my file was just juggling here and there after being approved for 3 months.

Congratulations!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
It seems June lot is getting cleared. All those waiting start calling them on daily basis and raising cses as well.

Since last one month I have been calling them but was not lucky to connect but I made sure I email them everyday. That’s what has triggered ppr email I guess.

Just waiting or ordering gcms won’t help. We are already in our eight month and contacting them would only help.

Good luck all awaiting ppr.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It seems June lot is getting cleared. All those waiting start calling them on daily basis and raising cses as well.

Since last one month I have been calling them but was not lucky to connect but I made sure I email them everyday. That’s what has triggered ppr email I guess.

Just waiting or ordering gcms won’t help. We are already in our eight month and contacting them would only help.

Good luck all awaiting ppr.
Congrats!!

Reactions: Micky345

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017

Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Micky345

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey bro, since most folks are tenure to secure their pprs and are frustrated with their waiting period, i dint wanna rub salt into their wounds or burden them constantly . I still carry the message in my signature thoh.
I get you brother. Its the tenure that let us remember each one of us for their distinct contribution to the forum. I like that about this forum man. I hope you and all the friends here get PPR Sooon...!! PPR for our folks Almighty !!

Reactions: Asiv adanac

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Nope, nothing :-( not even any gcms notes. Have you received your COPR yet? :-D
That is gross !! Dont know why they are delaying you guys.

Our June folks got some good news yesterday, hopefully you may get yours today morning !!

Yes I got my COPR (signature), but I carry the same fate on the GCMS though, still haven't got the GCMS, (But its fine ) !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronja5200

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Finally the day has dawned for me when Agent Mathew has nothing left to say :p Yes, it’s PPR time :D
Details as follows:
No of applicants: 3
AoR: June 24
Additional Doc Requested (Use of Representative): July 11
Meds passed: July 12
IP2: Oct 26
Ghost: Feb 7
PPR: Feb 12
GCMS notes ordered: 4 times (awaiting the last set as we speak)
CBSA notes ordered: 1st set on 23rd Jan (awaiting the first set of notes)

I shall share the results of both GCMS and CBSA notes soon as I get them :)

Bon Courage to all those awaiting PPRs and I can tell you only one thing from my experience - the very day I was too busy to think about checking my account, is the day I started seeing movements! I’m moving house btw, just joined a new job and things are crazy on the personal and professional fronts - as you all can imagine. Don’t think the PPR has registered with me yet!!! And yet, this is the time God ordained it should come...
Finally Great news from you. May it kick start the PPRs for all fellow arc/boat/cruise members from June.

Congratulations.... Happy for you.

Reactions: Nishika22

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

C'mon Micky... show us some smile... Some wise people say it takes time to cook a good meal !!

Congratulations bro. All the best.