+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!

1, don't worry. you raised CSE so you can attach your paystub. It may take longer than 10 business days. I raised CSE and I got response 1 month later.

2, your PCC is valid for sure. you got your PCC on 21st April and you submitted it on 31st July. it's within 6 months . so don't worry

Goodluck

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
AOR JUNE 15th inland ... at IP2

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
PPR came today! 38 days from AOR. Insane. US Citizen in US, FSW-O. Total timeline:

ITA: May 9
AoR: June 24
MEP/IP1: July 10
IP2: July 25
PPR: Aug 1
Congratulations man, one of the fastest I've seen so far... Got your mind made up yet where you're going in Canada?

I've seen a few people getting PPR at 38 days now...virtually none in less than that. I guess 38 days could be the fastest they're able to process applications atm?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Congratulations man, one of the fastest I've seen so far... Got your mind made up yet where you're going in Canada?

I've seen a few people getting PPR at 38 days now...virtually none in less than that. I guess 38 days could be the fastest they're able to process applications atm?
U r wrong my friend .. aor 19 june hehhe ppr 23 july or 24 july

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

ive seen a a few 20 odd day approvals on immigration tracker. probably a combination of zero travel history and a lightly worked officer.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR june 8th and in IP1 for over a month now.

I called today!! I tried my luck directly from my cell phone without blocking anything and was very surprised that I got into the queue. After holding for about 20 minutes I got through to a very pleasant agent. He laughed and told me it was "sooooooo early" in the application process to check but he would still do it.
The only new info I got was that eligibility has been met and they have to now verify things like PCCs etc. He said they had all the info they needed and everything was progressing as it should. It's being processed at the Ottawa office. I asked if it stays there and he said it may or may not. It depends on what infomation they need as they do their checks.

I'm probably going to call back mid September to see if anything has changed and decide from there if to order GCMS notes.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
AOR june 8th and in IP1 for over a month now.

I called today!! I tried my luck directly from my cell phone without blocking anything and was very surprised that I got into the queue. After holding for about 20 minutes I got through to a very pleasant agent. He laughed and told me it was "sooooooo early" in the application process to check but he would still do it.
The only new info I got was that eligibility has been met and they have to now verify things like PCCs etc. He said they had all the info they needed and everything was progressing as it should. It's being processed at the Ottawa office. I asked if it stays there and he said it may or may not. It depends on what infomation they need as they do their checks.

I'm probably going to call back mid September to see if anything has changed and decide from there if to order GCMS notes.
well you crossed the biggest hurdle.

Reactions: macaly7