+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Many ghosts are visiting September files. It seems tomorrow is big day as lot pprs would be raining for September applicants.

June applicants no updates so far. No words.:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

Reactions: venkatesh87

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Many ghosts are visiting September files. It seems tomorrow is big day as lot pprs would be raining for September applicants.

Looks like June is being ignored!

Only 1 PPR recently - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/june-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@Mr_nobody only activities 1 & 2 are security and they are blank (not redacted). 3 to 5 are other things. what do you think?
I agree they are just blank. If they were redacted, the VO would be redacted as well.
@muz It seems to me that they are doing your criminality and your security has not started yet.
But, about other parts of your GCMS notes, I would trust @tobs as she has way more experience than me.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

I second your thoughts...this is super weird.

Does anyone know if this happened to people in March/April/May too?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

Today I saw in other threads that some May applicants who had RR received ppr. It seems CIC is taking care of some of the backlogs. Don't worry, next is June turn.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Mate ! I'm really schocked they ain't issued PPR to March / April / May applicant ??

Are they waitin for 2019 Christmas or what ??
I am asking, if March, May, April applicants too are treated same way?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am asking, if March, May, April applicants too are treated same way?
Dude, CIC does not know what the hell they are doing let alone us.
Today I saw on May thread that some of the RR got ppr today. It seems CIC is working o the backlogs.
For me it was even worse, after 6 months of aor, the officer just decided to send me for SS. I am pretty sure that I will see one year anniversary of my aor without receiving ppr!!!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Inko nahi pata nahi...Gujju ko Visa ka mana karo to wo PM Ban jaata hai... :p
dude canada is punjabi zone... in toronto and vancouver... gujju are less here...

Rubicorn@

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys. I have an enquiry. So I used a fixed deposit and treasury bill as my pof but the bulk is in fd. But in my gcms I noticed the case analyst didn't add the treasury bill, he only took note of the fd and the balance in the account as at that date, even tho I mentioned in my loe that i have set aside the fd and treasury bill for this purpose.. my query now is...do I need to now maintain this balance in the account as well? Or explain that the fd and tbills is my pof in case I'm asked for an updated pof seen that my application is getting to 8 months... @legalfalcon @tobs and all pls help
Someone pls help with this query

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
The only “limbo” I’ve ever actually enjoyed was the videogame, but this one is getting ridiculous.. even if we had really complicated applications (which I honestly doubt) they should have been cleared already, it’s been 8 months and counting... come on! :mad: I don’t really understand why they get so mysterious with the security, it’s not like we could do something to cover it up anyway.. just get over with it already! I should get my notes by the end of the next week but I already feel it’s going to be more wasted time.

Sorry, I had to vent... this is as absurd as it could get. Even people with fake info gets approved while we are here waiting for the freaking apocalypse over nothing.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
i have submitted my PR application on 15th june 2018 and its been 8 months since i have received any updates on the progress of my application. i have tried to call the cic call center but have not been able to reach them recently. any suggestions? I rordered gcms notes also which showed that theres some problem with the POF. so I updated the POF with the required money and sent an updated bank statement. its been almost a month nw and no updates. really worried

Reactions: venkatesh87

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Someone pls help with this query
Can you post the case analyst notes from "Notes" Section?

It is important to find if the analyst has requested a review in this regards and or if the amout meets the requirements with just FD.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hey guys, i just got 2nd ready for Visa email. I had received the first one on 30 Jan. What should i make of this?
People not getting 1 and I got 2.
That is crazy ! have you got your passports back ?

Rubicorn@

Jan 11, 2019
Can you post the case analyst notes from "Notes" Section?

It is important to find if the analyst has requested a review in this regards and or if the amout meets the requirements with just FD.
The amounts meets the requirements with the fd and the account balance according to the notes. .. but that balance isnt part of my pof... It's not even there anymore. Do u understand? I'm trying to attach notes but I'm still learning how to figure it out