FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Who knows man!! August and Sep threads are on fire today. This is BS that June candidates have been kept on limbo.
Once all this is history, I really want to apply to CA Immigration Services just to know what was holding our applications up.

What procrastination, seriously!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Once all this is history, I really want to apply to CA Immigration Services just to know what was holding our applications up.

No one knows why CIC does that. For other applications such as work permit extension, CIC follows an almost FIFO system. Even you can see this in their processing link that today, they are working on applications that were received on Oct. 26th. I wonder why they can't do something like that for PR. It is just sorting applications that are ready for the next step by their AOR

Reactions: tobs and cansha

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
No one knows why CIC does that. For other applications such as work permit extension, CIC follows an almost FIFO system. Even you can see this in their processing link that today, they are working on applications that were received on Oct. 26th. I wonder why they can't do something like that for PR. It is just sorting applications that are ready for the next step by their AOR
Work permit are generally straight forward. Even then sometimes there is discrepancy in the fifo system. But that's not more than 2 weeks.

I think they suffer from lack of staffs.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Work permit are generally straight forward. Even then sometimes there is discrepancy in the fifo system. But that's not more than 2 weeks.

I think they suffer from lack of staffs.
No one expect them to fully follow FIFO. All I am saying is that the officer, instead of spending time on say Oct. AOR, should spend his time on June AOR whose file is ready and just need the final review!

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
No one expect them to fully follow FIFO. All I am saying is that the officer, instead of spending time on say Oct. AOR, should spend his time on June AOR whose file is ready and just need the final review!
I know man. Its annoying. I think they should focus on optimizing the security check process.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

you will get insights oon my friend

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
I know man. Its annoying. I think they should focus on optimizing the security check process.
Infact I think security is something thats not much in their hands. Getting information from other security agencies especially across countries is never easy.

I reside in Qatar and a common problem here is that the police here doesnt give pcc for time period coming on tourist or even business visas. I have tried taking request letters and the officers over here wont even look at you.

So yea security is something thats always time consuming.

They should just focus on being more efficient and having some proper due dates so that when files are kept aside they are looked at again rather than just lying there gathering dust.
And also better communication.

Reactions: Mr_nobody