FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Dude feels nostalgic... was seeing newly picked people talking with exitement about documentation and process..
I was like wait 2 months then it will like our june yhread
Bhai naye naye udna seekhe hai... excitement to hoga hai...

Mere to abhi par nikalna bhi baaki hai... :(

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Good Morning:

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you,

Guys i received this reply against my Webform
Can smebdy guide me does anyone receive this type of reply against Webform?

Reactions: gau55555

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Good Morning:

Thank you,

Who was it signed by?

Also, it is a stereo typical answer in a more concise form.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Good Morning:

Thank you,

Yeah, lot's of people have gotten it.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Who was it signed by?

Also, it is a stereo typical answer in a more concise form.
MEM

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
MEM

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Looks like your application is in Sydney. I feel it is a good news. Did you get a Ghost Update?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Dude feels nostalgic... was seeing newly picked people talking with exitement about documentation and process..
I was like wait 2 months then it will like our june yhread
So true. Some people from August and September are getting over excited as there was batch update few days back and some received pprs. They will see reality after few months when waiting game will start and all excitement will vanish.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Good Morning:

Thank you,

Yes have read this reply many times on this forum. It’s quite common and most people even those who have just passed medicals receive similar reply. You can’t predict anything from such generic replies.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
:p
My CBSA notes have confirmed I'm in "Comprehensive" security screening, started in July and updated on August.

And yes I remember you mentioned that you ordered the notes, I have been following the thread partly because I'm interested in what your notes said!
Don't worry my friend, it will be over soon. You have already passed 6 months in SS. I am sure in the next cpl of month, you will get ppr. My SS started 5 months after AOR. So still long way to go for me :(

Anyways, did you find anything interesting in your CBSA notes other than the date your security started? I haven't ordered CBSA notes yet, but I already know that I am under SS from my CIC GCMS notes.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Don't worry my friend, it will be over soon. You have already passed 6 months in SS. I am sure in the next cpl of month, you will get ppr. My SS started 5 months after AOR. So still long way to go for me :(

Anyways, did you find anything interesting in your CBSA notes other than the date your security started? I haven't ordered CBSA notes yet, but I already know that I am under SS from my CIC GCMS notes.
That means your SS may have started earlier than you think. Why not order the CBSA notes?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Why did it start so late? That's quite unfair. Was there any issues with your eligibility?
No issue with my eligibility. Education and work experience were Canadian and easy to verify. My file was lying somewhere and no one touched it for long time before they decided to send me for SS

Reactions: tobs

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

You should order cbsa note. It seems security checks start when you've "prevu verfied" in the gcms note.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
That means your SS may have started earlier than you think. Why not order the CBSA notes?
Not really. From my GCMS notes, it was not started till end of Oct (really not started. no redaction or anything). Then, mid Nov. they asked for my CV which I knew is for SS (as I already knew I had passed eligibility and criminality). So, my guess is that my SS started somewhere between end of Oct. to mid Nov. I am waiting for a new CIC notes to arrive, but haven't applied for CBSA yet.

Reactions: tobs

Pris

May 11, 2018
Not really. From my GCMS notes, it was not started till end of Oct (really not started. no redaction or anything). Then, mid Nov. they asked for my CV which I knew is for SS (as I already knew I had passed eligibility and criminality). So, my guess is that my SS started somewhere between end of Oct. to mid Nov. I am waiting for a new CIC notes to arrive, but haven't applied for CBSA yet.
I don't understand what is the point about asking CV, I guess the express entry online form to fill in post ITA is detailed and comprehensive enough no?