+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Guys i have few doubts regarding the VFS service :

1) should all the applicants need to be there to drop the passports there ? ( can me and my wife go and do it for our baby ?)
2)Is it mandatory to have Photographers Address at the back of the photo ?
3)What are the documents we should send apart from the passports and the PPR email .
Here you go :-
1) should all the applicants need to be there to drop the passports there ? ( can me and my wife go and do it for our baby ?) - Yes Absolutely. Take a consent form for the baby (signed by him/her if he/she can )
2)Is it mandatory to have Photographers Address at the back of the photo ? - Absolutely mandatory as per CIC
3)What are the documents we should send apart from the passports and the PPR email . - Photo, Passports, PPR mail, and consent forms.

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys i got my PPR today. It was received at 3:42 AM IST today.

But i can only see my uci mentioned in large font in the starting and there is no mention of any UCI for my dependents. Will this email work for all my dependents in the application or should i wait for another email with their UCI mentioned? Confused a little.
Hi can you please tell me that did you email anyone regarding ppr mail , because I still didn’t get it .thanks

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys i have few doubts regarding the VFS service :

1) should all the applicants need to be there to drop the passports there ? ( can me and my wife go and do it for our baby ?)
2)Is it mandatory to have Photographers Address at the back of the photo ?
3)What are the documents we should send apart from the passports and the PPR email .
You can submit for all your dependents.
Ask the photographer to stamp the back of the photo and write your name at the back.
No other documents except what's written in the letter.
I see that you got your PPR at 10:30pm Ottawa time. Guess the confirmation of the time they send the PPRs was useful afterall.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi can you please tell me that did you email anyone regarding ppr mail , because I still didn’t get it .thanks
Yes i emailed Sydney, Ottawa and ndvo. Got PPR email from sydney and no response to my emails apart from sydney stating your file is in queue for passport request.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes i emailed Sydney, Ottawa and ndvo. Got PPR email from sydney and no response to my emails apart from sydney stating your file is in queue for passport request.
Kanu was spamming everyone... and they werre like.. send this guy he is a pain

Reactions: kanu

Tazzo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Guys I have tried to update as much details as possible from your signatures and discussions. If I have updated your details you will see "Updated by Prashant" in the remarks column against your NameTag. There are several for who I couldn't find much details. Here is a list. Please update at least AoR, Current Status & Status Date..

@ItalyExpressEntry
@mohit_79
@ripudamansodhi
@arash2002
@rdimmi
@Crizza
@Nonz
@shalij12
@pawandeep
@Petra2019
@sweetpotato
@Rubicorn@
@diya20111
@amisanghavi
@rohanid6
@nawalh22
@deinabo
@winterdiva
@Akira2018
@Tazzo
@tahirnm
@wellkh
Aor- 22nd june, eligibility met and crminality passed whereas security not started as per last call to CIC on 8th january

Reactions: Ronja5200

Tazzo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
Hi everyone ,

Got Ready for Visa Email today ( 9:00 am IST )

So relieving after a long wait !

hope everyone else here will get their PPR emails soon !!
Congratulations !!
What was ur timeline?

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hey can you share the Sydney email which replied to you? My application is approved since December 19th at CIO Sydney but not PPR yet and no reply to email. CSE reapores was still in process but I know it's approved as confirmed by 3 agents since dec 19th. Thanks. I am a September AOR

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017

But i can only see my uci mentioned in large font in the starting and there is no mention of any UCI for my dependents. Will this email work for all my dependents in the application or should i wait for another email with their UCI mentioned? Confused a little.
@kanu Your file was also stuck due to delay in Security checks?

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
went through the pain of linking my email to my outlook only to have the option of "request read receipt" and "mark as high priority" and now going to spam Ottawa, London and NDVO :D

Reactions: kanu and tobs

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW

congratulations :D

Reactions: kanu