+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hey just out of curiosity, did you ask them whether you are under security screening? People with security usually receive their pprs post 9 months from AoR. March being ninth month, are they trying to say you are under SS? Just a doubt.
I didn't ask as she specifically said 'security has not been initiated yet '

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I think there is more to it. Unless we know the actual reason for the delay, let's not speculate.

I am sure you will agree, we have tried ans failed all possible speculations.

I now have a strong feeling that these people select a few files at random to process it through comprehensive security. Not security screening but regular comprehensive security check.

We are the unfortunate ones landed up in the bowl of soup.

Keep calm brother. There is light at the end of the tunnel. :)
I am not at all excited anymore. Just waiting for ppr so this formality of completion ends. All my excitement has gone for toss because of waiting for unknown reason. No light can be seen from anywhere.:(

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I am not at all excited anymore. Just waiting for ppr so this formality of completion ends. All my excitement has gone for toss because of waiting for unknown reason. No light can be seen from anywhere.:(
I see n understand your point. Any thing unreasonable takes the fun off.

But we are the ones asking access to their land and resources here...and that's the truth. So, let's take a step back and calm down. Going through the same myself I understand the pain.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
i think CIC should send you PPR right now just to check if you really get excited about that or not ;):D

Reactions: Mr@P

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Same feelings here..all that wait and worry has taken away all excitement of achieving something..

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
It's been over 10 months and I haven't received any update. To make matter worse, my file hasn't been touched after June 14. I have applied for GCMS notes twice and both of them show Review Required on my eligibility. I have already provided the documents which should clear any doubts they have.

I have called as many as 10 times in last one month and raise CSE 3 times but to no avail. I have lost hope now and probably moving to Canada is not my thing.

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Did anyone applied for GCMS notes in the month of December and received recently?

I have applied for my GCMS notes on Dec 3rd, 2018 and not received till date. Sent email asking for the status and received generic response(below)

"Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation."

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Did anyone applied for GCMS notes in the month of December and received recently?

I have applied for my GCMS notes on Dec 3rd, 2018 and not received till date. Sent email asking for the status and received generic response(below)

"Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation."
My Rep has also applied for GCMS on Dec 3rd but I have not received it either. They even have not answered to inquiries about the delays in notes.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......

Ordered on December 14th and have not received them either

william123

Nov 26, 2018

ordered on 21 Dec, not received yet

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
@Prashant86_2000 I have added my info on the google doc...thanks for setting this up...

Guys I need to ask something...I got my GCMS notes recently and on the first page the below it mentions as below:

App# - E00xxxx
App Status - On Hold
App Status Reason - Information required

By reading further in the notes, I can see that my eligibility and criminality are passed and everything was updated on 12th December when I got a ghost update. Does the above mean that the application is on hold because they are awaiting my security clearance? I am inland applicant with June 28th AOR.

CSE and agent on phone just give same status, we don't need any more information, we will be in touch if more information is required.

Any ideas on what this might mean?
My status is same as urs as per gcms.. aor 7 june