+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
I am not going to waste my life with endless and meaningless wait. Have set a mental stop-loss date and if I do not receive PPR by that date, I will start my plan B.

Reactions: DanFariasM

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I am not going to waste my life with endless and meaningless wait. Have set a mental stop-loss date and if I do not receive PPR by that date, I will start my plan B.
We all have our plan Bs and even a stop loss date Brother/Sister. :)

That is one reason we are trying to know the outcome asap, positive or negativw so that we can get back to normality again or start planning.

The problem is, we are currently dependent on CIC for our next course of action, sticking to plan A or moving to Plan B

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
I know. But the true meaning of stop-loss is to disregard the result from IRCC anyway.

Today I hit 3 months after approval (which doesn’t make sense at all) and become very determined with this date.

But meanwhile, I still wish we all good luck and hope we will receive PPR this week :)

We all have our plan Bs and even a stop loss date Brother/Sister. :)

That is one reason we are trying to know the outcome asap, positive or negativw so that we can get back to normality again or start planning.

The problem is, we are currently dependent on CIC for our next course of action, sticking to plan A or moving to Plan B

Marcus12

Jan 12, 2019
I know. But the true meaning of stop-loss is to disregard the result from IRCC anyway.

Today I hit 3 months after approval (which doesn’t make sense at all) and become very determined with this date.

But meanwhile, I still wish we all good luck and hope we will receive PPR this week :)
How to know if the application is approved?
does it appear online in front of "final decision" or an agent by phone should confirm it?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

It's really really weird that the PPR is taking so long to come.
Here's what I'd do if I was still in that situation. I'll email everyone using every email address I can find every other day asking them if they sent my PPR and I missed it & can they please resend because my application has been approved for 3 months.
That includes London VO, NDVO, Ottawa, CIO, Sao Paulo VO, and every VO's address you can lay your hands on.
Let your subject include "Urgent!, Application approved since November and exceeded 6 months timeline but no Ready For Visa Email"

Reactions: Hanna1

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
@tobs Thank you for your kind suggestion. Unfortunately I have tried to send every VO relevant and NDVO (who is irrelevant in my case), raised CSE and called IRCC. Done all these twice, and am doing it all over again for the third time now.
Every time I talked with an agent, I was told there is nothing to be done on my side. Two agents said they dropped notes for me (where the second note can only be left after a month of the first one), and yet Sydney never replies.

I do not mind if officers want to examine my documents further or request additional documents. But the file was approved. And that confuses me and l start losing faith with this government. Originally I apply to reunite with my boyfriend who has lived in Canada for almost 5 years. But now we are forced to consider other nations :-(

I ordered note and agents confirmed this during call
Here's what I'd do if I was still in that situation. I'll email everyone using every email address I can find every other day asking them if they sent my PPR and I missed it & can they please resend because my application has been approved for 3 months.
That includes London VO, NDVO, Ottawa, CIO, Sao Paulo VO, and every VO's address you can lay your hands on.
Let your subject include "Urgent!, Application approved since November and exceeded 6 months timeline but no Ready For Visa Email"

Reactions: tobs

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys there Is no update from Sydney
What should we do?

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for this! am sending every single VO this email right now!!

Reactions: tobs

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,
So I THINK I had a ghost update. When i logged in it showed profile updated but when i logged out and logged in again its gobe back to submitted.
Inside its still the same, eligibility is in progress, bgc in progress etc etc

Does this mean something?

Reactions: tobs and Ronja5200