June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Managed to call last week but as per agent, application hasn't been looked into since Oct (when online status changed to 'we are doing background check' ) and is awaiting eligibility confirmation from officer to kick off background check.
Dropped them CSE this Monday, and got reply saying no need to worry and all is in order with no reference to timelines etc.
Wondering if there are any escalation or flagging routes to highlight the plight due to this complete apathy?
I would have thought that their system would flag up stuck applications and prioritise accordingly to keep the service times.
I’m in the exact same place my friend - Criminality passed on 26Oct18 and NO movement since. As @Prashant86_2000 , @B. B. , @mathansri , @richa1987 , @lavanya31 and countless others would say - welcome to the ark ;) We’re all sitting at Eligibility MET and Criminality PASSED with no movement in security and eligibility for ages now...

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Yes, but it was assigned to Ottawa after R10 check i think, in july.
Now my primary office is Ottawa and secondary is CIO

I think may be alot of guys who are in IP2 since late oct, in same situation.
Iam thinking to send mails to Ottawa
You can send a mail to Ottawa. I did towards beginning of this month to which they replied as some verifications are pending and everything looks ok as of now.

Do update the group once you get a revert.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Richa,

My timelines are aor april 26
Passed eligibility criminality and medicals.
Eligibility passed on june 26th after which it has been in security.

I only ordered one set of notes which were received on dec 20th and had the file assigned to CD10825 and due date was 28th July 2018 which obviously passed long back.

I am assuming we are in ss and yet to order cbsa notes but security information is redacted from my gcma notes.
I think you should if you want clarity for your peace of mind. Cause only thing pending for you is that rest everything is cleared.

Hope there wasn't any adverse remark by the case analyst?

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I’m in the exact same place my friend - Criminality passed on 26Oct18 and NO movement since. As @Prashant86_2000 , @B. B. , @mathansri , @richa1987 , @lavanya31 and countless others would say - welcome to the ark ;) We’re all sitting at Eligibility MET and Criminality PASSED with no movement in security and eligibility for ages now...
While many are in the same ark but it seems like all of us marked are sitting on the same table enjoying the security not started cocktail since we have identical timelines and file movement.

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I checked my notes generated on 5th dec, i found that applocation asseiged by: Ml14796 to RC-9515 on 25th nov.
The last update on my application was on 26th oct. when criminality is passed.
As per my understanding, this mean asseigned by one officer to pool of officer , right?
@cansha
I also found the same in my GCMS notes
Application Assignment
Assigned to : RC-9515
Assigned by : ML 14796
Due Date : 2018/11/25

Reactions: B. B.

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
What about the news that there will be rain of pprs on 19th jan..any idea if pprs
Shoots man!

Really sorry for you!

However R10 can get through without ECA. if your education is certified by eca, you get points for education. This is as per my understanding.
Hi..i dont know if this is more often but last year i had applied for study permit for canada..i had submitted all the documents as per list, my permit was rejected and than i ordered for caips..
Shockingly there were almost 4-5 documents the notes said i did not submit..well,actually i did uploaded all..
Later when i applied for pr,my agent said that it could be because i took snapshots on my phone and uploaded them instead of scanning..
May be the analyst could not read the documents clear and hence noted that documents not received..
Its just an assumption about what would have happened..
The thing is that,the officers taking so much time on applications are not always perfect and accurate in analysing the applications..

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha,

Thanks for the brilliant analysis. In my notes, it is assigned to a code that starts with CD10825. Can you please help me understand if this is an agent or a VO? Doesnt seem like a VO
Appears to be an agent. Check the due date.

Edit: Ignore this. I read rest of the messages later.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I checked my notes generated on 5th dec, i found that applocation asseiged by: Ml14796 to RC-9515 on 25th nov.
The last update on my application was on 26th oct. when criminality is passed.
As per my understanding, this mean asseigned by one officer to pool of officer , right?
@cansha
Correct

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Managed to call last week but as per agent, application hasn't been looked into since Oct (when online status changed to 'we are doing background check' ) and is awaiting eligibility confirmation from officer to kick off background check.
Dropped them CSE this Monday, and got reply saying no need to worry and all is in order with no reference to timelines etc.
Wondering if there are any escalation or flagging routes to highlight the plight due to this complete apathy?
I would have thought that their system would flag up stuck applications and prioritise accordingly to keep the service times.
On the contrary, CIC cares more about statistics to show-off with. Having said that, they put most of their effort to have 80% done in 6 months. After that, the more time passes, the less CIC cares about the file. I know cases who have been waiting for several years. Even though their SS is done months ago, CIC does not bother to do a final review and issue their ppr.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Daily repost

June applicants waiting on PPR :

@Micky345
@Nishika22 Security not started (Criminality passed 26Oct18)
@DanFariasM
@venkatesh87
@richa1987 Criminality Passed on Oct 26, Security not started
@Onion mim
@Rubicorn@ Security not started
@bammy007 Security not started
@arash2002
@Prashant86_2000 IP2 on 25th Oct and security not started
@ts270890 Criminality passed Nov 16, Security not started
@Harmanhira87
@NASARIS Eligibility is still being reviewed
@rdimmi Eligibility RR since July
@Tazzo Security not started
@Singhne
@Ronja5200 Security not started (Criminality passed on 23rd of October)
@Gurpreet1112 Queue for review by an officer
@nawalh22
@mathansri
@amisanghavi
@Hanna1 File Approved Jan 3
@SACHINARDE
@ChiragShetty20 Security not started
@vickymalhotra Security not started
@pt.malik Security in progress
@Y@$h
@wellkh
@linda85 Criminality is process, security not started
@lavanya31 Security not started
@B.B.
@diya20111 Criminality in process
@mohit_79 Eligibility RR
@ripudamansodhi
@meenal31 RR for my sibling document, security not started yet
@kanu Security not started (Criminality passed 24 Oct)
@Sidhudeep307 Security not started
@sur2018 Background check in progress
@canadian_dream89 Eligibility RR since July, Criminality done.
@dr.luca Approved Jan 7
@rohanid6
@Nonz
@maninew1183 criminality in process and security not started
@Inesse Approved Oct 22
@amantest08 Security in progress
@shalij12
@kivcool
@Explorer77 criminality is passed, security has not be started
@Hemusharma51 Eligibility RR and Security not started yet
@qwertySL
@ItalyExpressEntry
@Akira2018
@meenal31
@richie90
@Mai86 Security in progress
@Petra2019

Total: 56

If you would like to add/remove yourself to this list or update with additional status details please private message or tag me.
Please do not repost this list yourself as it gets confusing for everyone.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
What abt all of us start to send to ottawa in one day like what we did is CSE?

Reactions: Nishika22

wellkh

Dec 14, 2018
At note 1 update at 2018/08/14 it says that:
OFFICER REVIEW – A11.2 ASSESSMENT/R87.1 ELIGIBILITY**** Canadian work experience-Having Reviewed the application as a whole, the Pas temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class section R87.1 of the Regulations. Foreign work experience – I am satisfied PA possesses the experience as claimed. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met selection EE passed**** ADMISSIBILITY***** blank (some blank here) Criminality:NRT- ALL REQUIRED PCS Medicals: Valid longer than 6 months

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
At note 1 update at 2018/08/14 it says that:
OFFICER REVIEW – A11.2 ASSESSMENT/R87.1 ELIGIBILITY**** Canadian work experience-Having Reviewed the application as a whole, the Pas temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class section R87.1 of the Regulations. Foreign work experience – I am satisfied PA possesses the experience as claimed. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met selection EE passed**** ADMISSIBILITY***** blank (some blank here) Criminality:NRT- ALL REQUIRED PCS Medicals: Valid longer than 6 months
This is good!

Reactions: Nishika22