+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah there was some movement on the ACTIVITY section with one more activity added, which said "In progress by CBSA"
Thanks. At least the good news is that there were some movement and your file was not left untouched.
I have already ordered one set of CIC notes and am waiting for it. Maybe, I will apply for CBSA as well to see what is going on.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
chal bhai sarvana bhavan chalenge phir for a "system shutdown meal" aka thaali :D
Last time I was in NY/NJ I had their sumptuous thalis, dosas, medu vadas, idlis and a lot of South Indian food. Par wo apne India jaisi baat nahi thi..

Paraye desh me kaam chal jaaye utna...

Bhai tu ghar par aa jaana...saath me daal roti ki mauj lenge.. ;)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks. At least the good news is that there were some movement and your file was not left untouched.
I have already ordered one set of CIC notes and am waiting for it. Maybe, I will apply for CBSA as well to see what is going on.
make sure you have a CD-rom available because CBSA sends notes by post(yeah no kidding) in a CD :D

Reactions: Mr_nobody

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Best pizza ever is margherita.

Super crispy and flaky base topped by chunky tomato sauce, pieces of cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh mozzarella melted in a stone oven...with a light sprinkle of olive oil...
This is another pizza I do not like because I'm a carnivore

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys. So I sent Ottawa a mail last week and got this response:

This is in response to your recent email enquiry regarding the status of your application. Kindly note that your application is currently awaiting review. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. We trust that this information will be of assistance.

What do you guys make of this response?
Can you share your timeline please..