Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Question. Can not being on Facebook one of the reasons for delay?

May be not being able to find me on an online popular social media platform would make them dig more?
Hahaha

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Oh come on now, you say this is not against any specific religion, yet the one example you could find on the internet was Islamic prayers being performed in public schools in Canada? I watched the first 5 minutes of the video and I don't see how any of the, to put in your own words, 'original residents' are being 'forced' to follow any traditions..? The Peel School board allowed this, yes? No one is being forced to pray in these mini mosques except muslims, who do so out of free will. Also, no one in the video said other religions are not allowed to perform their own prayers? So Islam is not getting preferential treatment. The video you chose is tone deaf because the reporter in the video doesn't bring up the mini mosques as a problem, instead he brings up the segregation as a problem. Now, mosques ARE segregated for modesty. Not because men are better than women or any of that BS but for modesty. The woman in the video was spreading misinformation when she said the opposite. Next, as to menstruating girls being forced to sit in the halls, that is just flat out wrong. True, women cannot perform salah (daily 5 prayers) when on their period but they can still pray in various other ways. I'd like to end this post by saying that I have no harsh feelings against you and I'm always up for religious debate in a respectful manner. So I apologize right now if you feel I am being disrespectful in any way, that is not my intention.
I do take your reply as gracefully a it could be. What @Prashant86_2000 was trying to say, wasnt only related or limited to a particular school of thought, though the video may seem pointing to a particular community, it was obvious that the zest of that was something more complex. Thanks Prashant for putting your thoughts in a very decent manner ( and redacting when singled out )... We are here for peace and thrive to do the same in Canada as well... All good now... Someone please bring PPRs for us as well..

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I do take your reply as gracefully a it could be. What @Prashant86_2000 was trying to say, wasnt only related or limited to a particular school of thought, though the video may seem pointing to a particular community, it was obvious that the zest of that was something more complex. Thanks Prashant for putting your thoughts in a very decent manner ( and redacting when singled out )... We are here for peace and thrive to do the same in Canada as well... All good now... Someone please bring PPRs for us as well..
The fear never is of being alone in the fight, the fear is hurting someone.

Aisi baani boliye man ka aapa khol...auro ko sheetal karey, aap bhi sheetal hoi...Kabeera...!

Reactions: gau55555

luigi20

May 14, 2018
hi guys, finally the wait is over I received the new ppr with the change of office (the email with the new ppr came from cio sidney) however they only gave 15 days for submission. I am planning to go tommorow to submit my documents. only one question in the letter they ask to include a copy of the RPRF FEE receipt where can I find this? i didnt receive any receipt when I paid in june. they also ask to include the complete address in which I intend to live in canada but if I havent decided yet in which city I am going to live what should I include? @cansha @legalfalcon @tobs please any advice will be appreciated

timeline

fswo
aor june1 2018
ip1 15 june
ip2 15 oct
ppr from ndvo january 9 2019
new ppr january 16 2019

Last edited:

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Yep all good! I apologize to you as well, if I hurt your sentiments or misunderstood your original statement. Peace! :)

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
This explains probably why many applications despite approved was not released.
Does it?

How? Can you explain? I am sorry I am still lost.

How can a batch of applications be kept on hold while others keep running? Are we inferring people submitting applications between specific dates have some issue with their history? o_O