+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
in your GCMS, look at the first 5 activity. Are they redacted? Do you see s.15 s.16, or s.21 on top of the page? Also the activity after these, is it security "not started"?
Nope. All it has is Security>Security: 1, and then one blank page. No "5 activities" or at all, nor is there "s.15 s.16, or s.21 on top of the page".

I got a friend of mine who is an immigration lawyer to take a look as well, his comment was literally: no valuable information.

Texture

Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys,

I have submitted my PR application for CEC in June 26th 2018. It has been more than 6 months and when I submitted the web form inquiry I received this message:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Does this means anything promising or is this just a generic email that anyone with an inquiry about the processing time receives?
I received exactly this after my ghost update. But got PPR two days later from ndvo

Reactions: nawalh22 and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No it was today. .
Wow. That's strange. Raise a CSE and call. Those are the only things that you can do rn.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Wow. That's strange. Raise a CSE and call. Those are the only things that you can do rn.
I've talked to them yesterday and they said everything is fine and positive... Ehh not sure what is going on. Eligibility is passed though. I didn't get ADR for Canadian PCC maybe I should have uploaded it upfront.. Dunno.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
You still can. Thay may explain the hold up.
I've talked to them yesterday and they said everything is fine and positive... Ehh not sure what is going on. Eligibility is passed though. I didn't get ADR for Canadian PCC maybe I should have uploaded it upfront.. Dunno.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Nope. All it has is Security>Security: 1, and then one blank page. No "5 activities" or at all, nor is there "s.15 s.16, or s.21 on top of the page".

I got a friend of mine who is an immigration lawyer to take a look as well, his comment was literally: no valuable information.
When did you order notes? It is weird that you have one full page completely redacted. I wonder if this is going to be their new trend. In the past, they used to show all the activities related to security. At one point, they decided to redact. It seems that sooner or later they redact more and more sensitive information. The other thing that I am suspicious is the officer that reviewed your notes before releasing it. Maybe he or she removed all the activities. No one really can tell

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Ah I see. Mine is June 12 AOR, CEC Inland like you. eligibility/medical/criminality passed and security started all in July. According to my GCMS it seems the file was basically untouched since then, so it might as well means security hasn't started. -_-

I don't think my GCMS shows Im in SS either, no "activity"s, just one blank page. It will be the first GCMS note you are getting?
No I have received a gcms note back in October 5th which has the record of september 5th.
But at that point my criminality was in progress and security not started and only one activity under security and that is "not started".
i have passed criminality on nov 16.

what's your primary VO?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
No I have received a gcms note back in October 5th which has the record of september 5th.
But at that point my criminality was in progress and security not started and only one activity under security and that is "not started".

what's your primary VO?
During that time a lot of ppl got a ghost update proving their criminality is passed. You really can't tell if your security started unless you order notes.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
When did you order notes? It is weird that you have one full page completely redacted. I wonder if this is going to be their new trend. In the past, they used to show all the activities related to security. At one point, they decided to redact. It seems that sooner or later they redact more and more sensitive information. The other thing that I am suspicious is the officer that reviewed your notes before releasing it. Maybe he or she removed all the activities. No one really can tell
Sorry I actually do see a "s21" on top right corner but then again nothing else.

I don't know man.. at this point I am too tired to even speculate different reasons now, everything will be in due time:) Just gonna live my life!

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018

what's your primary VO?
I see, well don't know if my case is really better or not, at least you've been seeing movement!

My primary is CIC Calgary (I know, rare.)

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Sorry I actually do see a "s21" on top right corner but then again nothing else.

I don't know man.. at this point I am too tired to even speculate different reasons now, everything will be in due time:) Just gonna live my life!
Even if it is not in due time, you should live your life :)
A lot if people have been under SS from several months or even several years. That does not mean they should stop enjoying their life :)))

Reactions: R.Tequila

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
During that time a lot of ppl got a ghost update proving their criminality is passed. You really can't tell if your security started unless you order notes.
i agree. i can wait but i need to know if i am in SS or not then i will extend my permit and all. Also hope my paper PNP PR comes faster than this. :p

i am just worried that the case analyst stated wrong NOC for my current job although stated that my job desc matches with NOC and set elgibility as recommend pass.