+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Yes I did SS confirm from CBSA notes and CSIS notes,Even you can find abt SS thru Gcms Nots
Thanks
In my GMSC which I ordered in 4 months the security was not started. I called to cic agent on completion of my 6th months and they confirmed the same status that security is not started and wait for couple of weeks.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

I have just noticed in my ATIP note that the case analyst stated wrong NOC code for my current job. As stated in my letter it should be 2173 but it is 0021 in the note. Although the case analyst wrote that "consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category". My status is recommended pass.

I was wondering if this blunder from the case analyst can be a reason why application is taking so long. Should I raise CSE regarding this? I am CEC applicant.

Any advice will be appreciated.

@cansha @tobs @legalfalcon
no. your eligibility is already recommended passed. that NOC typo has no bearing. if it was an issue, your eligibility will be review required.

Reactions: ts270890

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
@Nishika22 @gau55555 @JenineJac @richa1987 and everyone that has indicated interest in being a part of June AOR's post PPR group and our "landed" party this year.
Good to initiate it Tobs.. I will surely be a part of it... To answer your questions (to help you in the decision making, but hey you are the Oracle ;) But still) here are the answers..
f you guys want me to create a post PPR group, we'll need to decide which platform we want it on. "W" or "T"?? - W is more acceptable in NA so that should be good choice
Who can be a part of it? Only those with PPRs or all our friends including those still waiting.- Create it... and add us... As @Prashant86_2000 said, he will join post PPR, I would join but silent till PPR..... I will DM my number to you... Ping me...
Will the group be open to all or just for June AORs and it's adopted members? - To be honest, let it be a closed group for a while as you have stated, later on, we can decide as we want...
Please answer these questions/ suggest and I'll create the group on our behalf. - Please do so...Kudos to the Girl... The bona fide princess ? of Onihoo of inhoho (sorry for the typo) :rolleyes:

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
We have three votes for the "W" group and one vote or the "T" group.
We need more votes.
While "W" is more commonly Accepted and easier to use imo @cansha makes a good point for "T" because no matter when someone joins they'll be able to see the chat history from inception. (But would anyone really want to read through 50,000 messages?:D)

Ps: "W" stands for whats*** group and "T" for Telegr** group.
The point @cansha bhai raised is valid... as T is cloud based.... Howevery, there have been some recent events where T was banned in some countries... I have both so no probs ... vote = W

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
The point @cansha bhai raised is valid... as T is cloud based.... Howevery, there have been some recent events where T was banned in some countries... I have both so no probs ... vote = W
You can write WhatsApp and twitter buddy , it’s fine .

I think WhatsApp is good too as I personally I don’t use Twitter. I created an account couple of years back and could not prevent myself from constantly scrolling and going to all the news feed. It just consumes hell lot of your time as these things are addictive so stopped using it.

Let’s see what majority of people agrees with. :)

Reactions: gau55555

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
You can write WhatsApp and twitter buddy , it’s fine .

I think WhatsApp is good too as I personally I don’t use Twitter. I created an account couple of years back and could not prevent myself from constantly scrolling and going to all the news feed. It just consumes hell lot of your time as these things are addictive so stopped using it.

Let’s see what majority of people agrees with. :)
T is for Tele**** (what horses eat) and not Twitter..:D.... And you might havent noticed... @tobs Messages were deleted by the moderator for using the W and Tele**** (what horses eat)... words/names :cool:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
T is for Tele**** (what horses eat) and not Twitter..:D.... And you might havent noticed... @tobs Messages were deleted by the moderator for using the W and Tele**** (what horses eat)... words/names :cool:
Whatsa** can only take 256 members tho. Please send me your number @gau55555

Reactions: gau55555

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Also, is this happening because they feel that if people keep using these app names in here then we would prefer these apps to communicate than this forum ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I've heard two people who requested new PPRs get an ADR notification without any actual ADR after their passport was submitted.
I got the same today. I advised them to ignore it, so if you do get something similar, just ignore it. I'll update you guys if there's any new info on this front.