+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends... seems like my dream came true! I received the "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" e-mail at 7:21pm EDT this evening. I am astounded, and so grateful, and so relieved. Thank you everyone who has kept me company through this journey.

I will continue to frequent the boards for some time and wish you all an expedient and painless PR process!

ITA: May 9
AOR: June 12
MEP: June 26
IP1: June 27
IP2: July 10
Ghost update: July 26
PPR: July 26
Congratulations

Reactions: northern sunshine

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends... seems like my dream came true! I received the "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" e-mail at 7:21pm EDT this evening. I am astounded, and so grateful, and so relieved. Thank you everyone who has kept me company through this journey.

I will continue to frequent the boards for some time and wish you all an expedient and painless PR process!

ITA: May 9
AOR: June 12
MEP: June 26
IP1: June 27
IP2: July 10
Ghost update: July 26
PPR: July 26
Congratulations! :) excellent news!

Reactions: northern sunshine

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Wow...congrats to all who have got the golden mail.

From where do we get the mail from local vo?? To where we need to sent our passports

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
U can either send am mail to CPC Ottawa or call IRCC and ask them. Its better to call them and ask as they dont usually reply to general mails and if they do, it takes more tha 20days to get a reply.
Ok, as far as my case is concerned.

FSW-o-India

CRS- 472.

ITA- 23rd May.

AOR- 4th July and no update yet.

Its getting scary now.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ok, as far as my case is concerned.

FSW-o-India

CRS- 472.

ITA- 23rd May.

AOR- 4th July and no update yet.

Its getting scary now.
Getting to know LVO will not help you. Is your medicals yet to pass? Let me pm you whatsapp group for July, join that so that you get to know from others with July AOR.

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Congratulations to all of you for golden emails..:Di guess that rest of us will receive news in soon future,it seems that they have processed majority cases up till mid of June.
Hopefully rest of us will get golden email next week or week after:cool:Each time my phone sends me push notification I'm like is it cic...???:oops:and then you check and nothing:rolleyes::pI just cant imagine how does it feel to not worry about this whole thing...:confused::confused:
Like your positive attitude but "majority cases" is way overstated? Only 17 out of 247 cases in first half have been successful as per immi-tracker, and leaving aside two lucky ones, all are either inland or USA residents. Hopefully FSW-O (non US) start seeing some traction soon.