+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
POH got a chieftancy title but hasn't done his coronation yet.
@Prashant86_2000 has been married for 3 and a half years and is excited about moving to Canada.
@richa1987 called me a cow and explained that it's the highest compliment.
The man who must not be named asserted that all our friends were in security screening because theyre past the 6 months processing times.
@JenineJac and I have a date to meet in Canada in May.
@cansha asked for my favourite flowers.
...... and so on
So no date with me?

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
My earlier post on creating a post PPR group was deleted for mentioning the app that starts with a "w".
If you guys want me to create a post PPR group, we'll need to decide which platform we want it on. "W" or "T"??
Who can be a part of it? Only those with PPRs or all our friends including those still waiting.
Will the group be open to all or just for June AORs and it's adopted members?
Please answer these questions/ suggest and I'll create the group on our behalf.
Did you means W. H. A. T. S. A. P. P ?

Let’s see if they are able to figure this out ;)

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
:(:(. Despite all my effort and stress to get you 2 chieftancy title in Nigeria free without paying a penny, you did not appreciate it till d end. The titles are conferred on you by the talent we saw in you. Onijogbon of Ijogbonland and Onihoho of ihoho. The day u stop showing ur abs up and down is the day u will lose the title Onihoho of Ihoho...:D:D:D
Please think of a second chieftancy title you can confer on him that I won't mind being associated with if I ever choose to be his queen.