+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Spike it with some Tequila, will do you some good ;) by far the most unpredictable organization if I may, CIC wins hands down!
Oh so you are a Tequila girl, I like that . That sounds like a good proposition but I kind of have a chequered past with Tequila. One weekend I was having drinks with my friends and god knows why I started drinking from Tequilla bottle directly after sharing some shots. That ended up with me at one corner of the bath tub and talking to god after locking the bathroom. My friends got concerned but it turned out to be an eventful evening. So, from that day onwards I kind of try to stay away from Tequilla. :D

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I do not find any reasons either through information on GCMS, CSE, Call or Mail. And am quite confident as of now but have ordered another GCMS set to see if any further movement has happened on my case or if I could find a reason to doubt my belief of SS.
Hopefully your application will be approved before your receive those notes.

Reactions: richa1987

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
i will believe the official cic website which states 80% of cases take 6 months or less than your assumption. they come up with the stats based on official numbers. immitracker is shyt data.
Hmmm...so the fact that I’m in my 7th month, with security not started as confirmed by an agent I spoke to on 26Dec18 - after completing 6 months - means I’m in SS? My latest GCMS notes issued on 27Nov18 also indicate that security hasn’t started. How would you explain cases such as these @navinball? And these are increasingly the norm for June, with many cases of security not started despite Eligibility met and Criminality passed...

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hmmm...so the fact that I’m in my 7th month, with security not started as confirmed by an agent I spoke to on 26Dec18 - after completing 6 months - means I’m in SS? My latest GCMS notes issued on 27Nov18 also indicate that security hasn’t started. How would you explain cases such as these @navinball? And these are increasingly the norm for June, with many cases of security not started despite Eligibility met and Criminality passed...
i have noticed a case in the forum where in gcms note it is written security not started but the applicant was already in his 8th month. he got ppr in the 10th month. he was under ss.

but i am skeptical if that's the case for most of us here. i can see there are plenty cases of ppr after 200 days this is not how it was in last two years.

let us hope for the best and i believe PPR is on the way.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Security 'not started' in gcms doesn't mean security has not started. Gcms notes don't accurately report security progress. CSIS handles security.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Security 'not started' in gcms doesn't mean security has not started. Gcms notes don't accurately report security progress. CSIS handles security.
Hi, 2 weeks ago I called CIC and the agent was extremely agitated, refusing to tell me anything. Until I literally begged him for only 1 question regarding my security check, he reluctantly said in progress. But I honestly didn't know if he was telling truth or just wanna get me off, so I asked him when it started and if it's security screening, he rejected me. Now I'm still confused.
My eligibility Met, criminality Passed. Can I trust/draw anything from his response? I'm just worry about security screening now. My family only stays and travels to safe countries though.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Cic issues around 7500 itas every month. Assuming 6000 of those turn into actual applications. This June thread probably has 100 of those posting. 5% is generous.
Your assumed numbers are a little out of perspective. During the first half of the ITA every month was more like 4000. Taking conversion of 80% based on your assumption, applications would be 3200. Immitracker has sample size of about 500 every month which is like 15-20% sample size and no sample is the world for any research has such a large sample size.
Now, there are many analytical dashboards on immitracker which will show you that even after 7-8 months conversion is standing between 65-80%. This demonstrates that processing time is slower by atleast 30%.

Is there a huge probability that of only bad profiles AS PER IRCC, landing on immitracker!!! Don't think so because its a random sample and IRCC doesn't have any interference in selecting this sample.

In fact if you pls reflect on your statements, 3 places you referred number were all assumptions.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
i will believe the official cic website which states 80% of cases take 6 months or less than your assumption. they come up with the stats based on official numbers. immitracker is shyt data.
Yes everyone has to cause there is no channel to dispute that. But my experience as a finance professional is if someone gives me that data I can surely make the average processing time to 5 months if not 3.
However, i think your input are duely considered by forum members.