Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I raised another CSE form dis morning. Same reply since beginning of this month. A decision has been made. The responsible office will made the decision known to you. These pple re just playing with our emotions. To send just mail is taking 4ever. Sigh.....
what's the name of the agent that replied your CSE?

UofToronto

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto/Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
Doc's Request.
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Med's Done....
05-06-2018
Passport Req..
08-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2019
my aor date is almost the same as yours and progress on application is identical
Hey Linda, any update on your file? Our cases are pretty similar, i am about a month behind you. Criminality: In Progress ever since RCMP and Eligibility: recommended pass from about 3 months ago, Security: Not Started. No progress whatsoever after that. Ottawa VO. I am trailing you by a month, so rooting for you!!!! @linda85

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi,

My application completed 6 months on 26 June 2018 and I raised a CSE to understand what's causing the delay for my application. Just to give a background - I spoke with the IRCC agent this month where she informed that my security was in progress and upon completion the application will be sent for a final review.

My question is - Is it a routine process?

This is the response I got when raised a CSE:
  • Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on July 11, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the CPC in Ottawa, Ontario. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are currently being reviewed
I have exactly similar situation. Thinking to raise CSE in new year but will try to call today.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
So there is
Well he did approve of @cansha so that is positive for you @pursuit_of_happiness
so correct me if I am wrong, there is @tanush14 , @cansha and me. Are there any others that we are not aware of ?

Seems like @tobs will have to do her own personal express entry draw to make a final decision.(not another one please)

This express entry system is definitely making our life miserable in every way.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So there is

so correct me if I am wrong, there is @tanush14 , @cansha and me. Are there any others that we are not aware of ?

Seems like @tobs will have to do her own personal express entry draw to make a final decision.(not another one please)

This express entry system is definitely making our life miserable in every way.
You're not in the list yet. Stop jumping the gun.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
You're not in the list yet. Stop jumping the gun.
Oooh , that’s gonna hurt. Like literally, most definitely , absolutely the cuts from 1000 wounds.

How can you be so cruel @tobs?

HOW CAN YOU??

All this time I was considering myself to be on the top of the list, leading the chart by miles.

What will it take to be in that list?