+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
If you got rejected? Yup, you would lose part of what you paid, and if they figure you misrepresented, you could get banned from applying for a number of years. I'd wait till August.
phew, why would they award me the points , i don't get the system. damn, i had made everything ready and was about to pay ... bummer

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
phew, why would they award me the points , i don't get the system. damn, i had made everything ready and was about to pay ... bummer
Yeah, I know, in many ways it's a really faulty system. In this case, it's almost like a trap for you! But again, I'm not an expert. Just my knowledge from reading the threads I linked to you. But if I were you I'd definitely apply in August with a new ITA.

Reactions: jaggeo

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah, I know, in many ways it's a really faulty system. In this case, it's almost like a trap for you! But again, I'm not an expert. Just my knowledge from reading the threads I linked to you. But if I were you I'd definitely apply in August with a new ITA.
yea, :(

freekyguy007

Jul 17, 2018
AOR = 21st June 2018
medicals passed = 10th July.

The status since then is "your application is in progress. We will a message once we start the background check".
Which stage is this ? IP1?
and should I order GCMS notes ?
Any other action i can take at the moment ?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
AOR = 21st June 2018
medicals passed = 10th July.

The status since then is "your application is in progress. We will a message once we start the background check".
Which stage is this ? IP1?
and should I order GCMS notes ?
Any other action i can take at the moment ?
IP1 :)

It’s recommended that you order 30 to 45 days from AOR if want to order them, so go ahead if you want.

No other action, just distract yourself and wait. PPR will come :)

Reactions: freekyguy007

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) includes a new authority that supports the Express Entry system.

Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

• the invitation to apply (ITA) was issued; or
  • the e-APR was received by IRCC.
When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

• the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
  • when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

as per this page and the statement, what do you think ? if i go forward with the e_APR after 31st of July. Wont it match?

Reactions: Ronja5200

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Cool!! Good to see something from IRCC, now we can determine what to do with factual information. I'm concerned about this part:
  • at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
Did you meet the minimum requirement for CEC at the time when you received your ITA?

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Cool!! Good to see something from IRCC, now we can determine what to do with factual information. I'm concerned about this part:
  • at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
Did you meet the minimum requirement for CEC at the time when you received your ITA?
if i look in that way literally then i am not suppose to score points for 1 year under CEC . but then again i never entered the points, one fine day they adjusted my score, so if CIC decided to award me the points, i must assume they feel i should , Right.
and if you look carefully once my date crosses the 31st of july, i will officially complete 1 year. and if i pay n submit after 31st of july , basically i match with their statement.. ie "the e-APR was received by IRCC."

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
if i look in that way literally then i am not suppose to score points for 1 year under CEC . but then again i never entered the points, one fine day they adjusted my score, so if CIC decided to award me the points, i must assume they feel i should , Right.
and if you look carefully once my date crosses the 31st of july, i will officially complete 1 year. and if i pay n submit after 31st of july , basically i match with their statement.. ie "the e-APR was received by IRCC."
Yeah, I see what you mean. But a strict CIC officer may say that you didn't meet minimum requirement at time of ITA. A less strict one might say that it was awarded automatically and you applied after you had done the one year of experience. I'd do it the safe way in August if it were me! But it's not, it's up to you :)

Reactions: Chahal82