+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
I'm ordering tomorrow, and my AOR is 19th of June. From what I've read the recommendation is 30 to 45 days, and we're right in the sweet spot between those two ;)
Let us know after you have got your GCMS notes. My AOR is June 22 and am in IP1. Guess, this is perfectly fine as long as things are running without any major issues in the background.

Reactions: Ronja5200

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
After you login, you will see "Submitted" status. I saw as "Application Updated" or something similar. Once you go in to detail, no message or no change in status. Thats what everyone calls as Ghost update.
Thanks for clarification...

Last edited:

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
That really sucks. I had an ADR for Background/Declaration (IMM5669). They even singled out a specific period of my Personal History. To this day, I still don't know why they asked for it! I was as thorough as possible on my e-APR. I still can't see what major piece of information the ADR could add.
They asked for the same from us. It was during a 2 year period of employment. I suspect it was because the company only listed the final assigned location and not all during the employment period.

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Just got through the service centre after 30min wait:

My application is being processed at Ottawa. Eligibility has been met and medicals are approved. As per him, application is progressing well and next step is Background and Security check through their partners. No guidance on timeline - depends on case by case basis with 6 months deadline but application seems to be progressing well considering it's a month and 10 days in as per him.

He didn't mention anything about application being transferred to LVO etc, so wondering any expert views here? Though he said that my eligibility has been met, online status doesn't reflect the same.

ITA : 5/9 ; AOR : 6/9 ; MEP : 6/23 ; IP1 : 6/27 FSWO (UK; UK)

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015

My application is being processed at Ottawa. Eligibility has been met and medicals are approved. As per him, application is progressing well and next step is Background and Security check through their partners. No guidance on timeline - depends on case by case basis with 6 months deadline but application seems to be progressing well considering it's a month and 10 days in as per him.

He didn't mention anything about application being transferred to LVO etc, so wondering any expert views here? Though he said that my eligibility has been met, online status doesn't reflect the same.

I have similar timelines and same status.. FSWO.. application at Ottawa as of now.. I was told the same status when I called them up last Friday..

Reactions: sur2018

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hello All,

Express Entry 2018 - CEC - inside Canada

My timeline:
CRS : 496
ITA : June 13th
AOR- June 30th
MEP - July 17th
Additional docs not required, finger prints not required, interview not required - July 17th
Current stage: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

How long it will take from this stage to PPR?

Thanks

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016

I called in a few days ago and was told pretty much the same thing. The lady I spoke to said it'd go to the LVO soon, but couldn't tell me when, of course. Eligibility being met is a very good sign from what I understand. Maybe the seniors here can confirm this. Godspeed to you! :D

Reactions: sur2018

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018

Eligibilty status will remain the same till you get Copr.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
@Ronja5200 do you think ordering GCMS is a good idea since its only been 1.5 months ? I am confused
I usually see people recommending to get them 30-45 days after AOR. Besides getting a view on what stage your application is in, it also sometimes speeds up the application itself as it requires a VO to look at your profile.

Reactions: Ronja5200

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
You just have to wait. It will eventually change to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
Thank you for your reply. I just hanged up with the center. So far medical,eligibility, and criminality are passed waiting for security to be checked.

Reactions: farzinaam