+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I don't think it will delay processing of your application...
i recived this kind of email from ndvo in November 13, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to subject’s application for admission to Canada.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

After that... im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my consultant, whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

This is what i recived after payment of RPRF fee.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
When can expect ppr batch to be sent??? Specially there has been almost no ppr for 3weeks for cec applicants (last batch was nov 26)

lattersnow

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Hey...if others also reported PPR after mailing them then it surely works.
I mailed them yesterday and got the PPR today.
If your file is approved and has crossed 6months then guys do try mailing them once.
Does LVO refers to 'Primary Office' in GCMS note of 'Secondary Office' in GCMS note?

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
When can expect ppr batch to be sent??? Specially there has been almost no ppr for 3weeks for cec applicants (last batch was nov 26)
Same situation .CEC inland . first week of December was great. I think we have to keep patience until January.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

After that... im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my consultant, whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards
I am sorry, I am confused myself.

Maybe @cansha @sid1987 @tobs may be able to help.

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards
Did you request the refund of the initial RPRF you paid? I remember you said you were going to do that the last time you posted.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards
Looks like you're talking about your parent's PR application under PGPS program..if yes then you're posting in a wrong thread..

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Did you request the refund of the initial RPRF you paid? I remember you said you were going to do that the last time you posted.
i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but they again request me to pay the RPRF fee which i again paid the fee and they request me contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment. i don't know what going with my application :( :(