Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Hi,
Can anyone please guide how long it takes to get a response once we raise CSE?
Thanks in advance.
Within 3-4 working days but the reply is generic and auto generated mostly
They replied within a day; However response was generic as Dishant said

readyforCA

Dec 12, 2018
Mostly if ur an indian Fswo ur email would come from NDVO.
I am not sure if this is true. I am Indian Citizen and am also based in India currently. I received PPR last week (12/12) and my primary office is Ottawa although I have been asked to submit documents to ND HC, if that's what you are referring to above

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Its been a while since some lady raised request on Facebook and Twitter. My guess is it has been ignored.

Some of the Montreal folks have created a change.org petition for Montreal office. We have 86 signatures till now. May be something Sydney folks may want to consider. I have never seen any action taken on change.org petition before. So my guess is these will also most likely be ignored like the FB and Twitter effort.

But my skepticism and cynicism aside I really appreciate efforts of anyone and everyone who have tried to make CIC our voices heard. It is most definitely better than doing nothing and "hoping".

Does anyone have any more ideas on how best we can make our voices heard or put forth our point of view? I have been thinking of many crazy ideas. One such idea was to actually write a physical letter and send it to Mr. Ahmed Hussen's office address. May be a bunch of letters won't be ignored. Or may be folks who have PPR already and are in Canada already can meet their local MPs on our behalf.

I don't know what will work. May be someone can come up with that one genius idea that will help us all.
AVO created a change.org petition which was signed by 200 people more than three months back but nothing came out of it. It's business as usual.
I don't think anything moves CIC.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
AVO created a change.org petition which was signed by 200 people more than three months back but nothing came out of it. It's business as usual.
I don't think anything moves CIC.
i think immigration quota increase by about 30% this year. so i am assuming the processing time increased almost linearly with that. that means, if your application was suppose to take 6 months before now it will take about 8 months.

Reactions: bennylee and tobs

KathyK

May 7, 2018
Hi all,
It's been a while since I wrote here. There hasn't been any change to my application (AOR - June 23, IP1 since July 9). I am curious if there is anybody still in IP1 from June?
Wishing everybody enormous luck. While this wait is challenging, I wish everyone so much strength to keep hanging on. Cheers
In the same boat. Aor June 29th and IP1 from July 15 with absolutely no updates.
I called CIC and the agent repeated my online account status. File is in Ottawa.
Raised web inquiry and they said file is within regulatory timeline and no additional docs are required.
Its a bit disappointing to see that there is no update to my file while everyone is talking about IP2 and file approval status

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
i think immigration quota increase by about 30% this year. so i am assuming the processing time increased almost linearly with that. that means, if your application was suppose to take 6 months before now it will take about 8 months.
i am probably acting a bit desperate but cannot help myself from not doing that.

i was trying to gauge the delay from immitracker data.

based on my calculation - Between Dec 1 to Dec 17 in 2017 CIC sent 2x more PPR than this year December so far. And, the average wait time between AOR to PPR for the applicants was around 100 days. On the other hand, this year December the average wait time is around 160 days.

i can be wrong but i think the original figures are certainly close to that.

Last edited:

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
i am probably acting a bit desperate but cannot help myself from not doing that.

i was trying to gauge the delay from immitracker data.

based on my calculation - Between Dec 1 to Dec 17 in 2017 CIC sent 2x more PPR than this year December so far. And, the average wait time between AOR to PPR for the applicants was around 100 days. On the other hand, this year the average wait time is around 160 days.

i can be wrong but i think the original figures are certainly close to that.
There has been a multifold increase in the student visa application. Considering that the above-mentioned date also corresponds with the student visa processing period, it is normal IMO.