FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
When your profile changes from submitted to "application updated" and when you read your application messages you'll see that background check changes from "your Bgc is in progress" to "we are processing your background check".
That's how we know we are in IP2.
@Ac8692 yes we login to our profiles every day, if not 2-3 times daily.

Reactions: qwertySL

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
They are issuing one ppr per one day
I think yesterday Sunil got ppr from our ip2 ark‍♂
Don’t know when our number will come
If it is 1 PPR per day, its still good...we are afraid it's much less per average.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Yay! Congratulations :)
Another IP2 24Oct gets the golden mail. Hope floats ;) What say @Prashant86_2000 :)
I saw, did get me excited too...but then saw, the guy got a ghost on his profile on 8th, we have none... :(

(Telling myself) come on Prashant don't be negative....

YAY! :D

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
@Ac8692 yes we login to our profiles every day, if not 2-3 times daily.
Wow okay clearly I'm behind the pack hahaha I personally feel a little underwhelmed if I see no changes so I try to avoid that. It's like opening the fridge and finding nothing new magically appearing. I'll wait on my GCMS though I applied for them on 15th November so hopefully in the next week.

Reactions: Nishika22

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Wow okay clearly I'm behind the pack hahaha I personally feel a little underwhelmed if I see no changes so I try to avoid that. It's like opening the fridge and finding nothing new magically appearing. I'll wait on my GCMS though I applied for them on 15th November so hopefully in the next week.
Yeah we all do, my friend.

We all promise ourselves not to login to CIC account for next couple of days, thinking, it will come if it has too..

But then the curiosity always kills the cat and we end up checking our account once or twice a day, or whenever we see someone getting a ghost.

CIC increased our expectations by overhyping the glamorous blue progress bar and then shattered it.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi @Kiki_tonia Welcome back. It's been a while.
Thank you for contributing to this discussion. You've made such great strides with the whole certification process, I'm really pleased for you.
Hopefully AVO will get their act together and give you your PPR.
I wish you good success with the final examinations and please let us know how it goes.
Thanks, will do that. And I see PPR is around the corner for you!!!

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys,
Just incase you saw the progress bar and you hated it/ were dissapointed you can let CIC know how you feel by filling the survey in the link embedded in that email.
PS: They asked specific questions in the survey about what would have made the progress bar more helpful, what you would like to see as a text in your application that will help you understand the process better, etc.
So I think it's important that everyone fills that survey.
Please check your emails for the link.

Last edited:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey guys,
Just incase you saw the progress bar and you hated it/ were dissapointed you can let CIC know how you feel by filling the survey in the link embedded in that email.
PS: They asked specific questions in the survey about what would have made the progress bar more helpful, what you would like to see as a text in your application that will help you understand the process better, etc.
Here's a link to mine, Idk if it'll work for you.
https://na1se.voxco.com/SE/default.aspx
Nope, it doesn't work, will fill out the survey from my link

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Here's a reponse I gave to one of CIC's questions on the survey.

"We value your opinion. Please provide any additional comments about the progress bar."
My response: The progress bar could be better designed to show what aspect of the application (eligibility, criminality and security) has been concluded, what is ongoing and what hasn't been started, and how long the remaining aspect is expected to take based on current processing times of other applications, using colour codes (green for completed, yellow for in progress, and red for not started or delayed).

** Kindly fill out the survey. I think it may help, even if it doesn't benefit us, it'll benefit those coming after us.**

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Here's a reponse I gave to one of CIC's questions on the survey.

"We value your opinion. Please provide any additional comments about the progress bar."
My response: The progress bar could be better designed to show what aspect of the application (eligibility, criminality and security) has been concluded, what is ongoing and what hasn't been started, and how long the remaining aspect is expected to take based on current processing times of other applications, using colour codes (green for completed, yellow for in progress, and red for not started or delayed).

** Kindly fill out the survey. I think it may help, even if it doesn't benefit us, it'll benefit those coming after us.**
Good call!

Reactions: Nishika22 and tobs

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys,
I didn’t get any of the emails - they don’t want my feedback I guess ;)

Reactions: Nishika22 and tobs

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,
I would but I never got the email so I don't have the link.

Reactions: tobs