+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Just a blue bar with expected completion as December 3. In the application status on the top left, it says my application is in the 20% and is taking longer than usual!
It will show for everyone as it’s standard update. They are counting six months timeline and if it less than that it will show estimated completion date else it will show 20% quote.

I would say don’t bother about progress bar as it doesn’t give any relevant info nor we can make any assumptions from it.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Yes I guess thats it! The responses are agent specific so no point analyzing them too much... I am thinking what to do now that there is a chance of this being dragged till April...
I don't think we have any option left other than waiting.
So that's it. Back to hibernation guys.
Hoping to be back soon with good news and a sane mind :oops:

Reactions: shishirkona

Khushu@1624

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Its visible on my profile now with the standard 20% message. In your CSE response, did they mention anything about decision being made on the application?
This is what they replied
"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I received an email from citizenship Canada saying "CONGRATULATIONS! You've reached the next step in the Citizenship process. You have an upcoming appointment". it didn't say if that this is a citizenship test. Does anyone received any letter like this before?

thanks in advance.
CITIZENSHIP??
dude we are the humble PR people (which we haven't got yet). Still we have a looooooong way to citizenship
this is not the forum for your queries

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Guys! Just speculation, but what if:
All our approved cases have not received e-mails because of a technical issue? I mean what if they believe they sent it but we just ignored it. The reason I think so i that many approved cases have not received even the progress bar notification e-mails, but it has appeared indeed. Why didn't they notified us about it? Maybe there is some kind of issue with their transactional e-mail service

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
And so I'm back ;) with no news of PPR, but with gcms notes..
My timeline
AOR Jun 3
Ip1 Jun 15
IP2 Oct 15
Ghost Oct 18

As expected gcms notes says
Final : Approved,
The last update happened on 17th of October with the Officer comments as approved. RFV.

But, there is a new secondary office added to the list and that's "New Delhi". The date when this was added wasn't mentioned, but it wasn't there in previous notes. Notes was ordered on Nov 11th and received yday. (when I called the agent on Dec 4, after crossing 6 months she mentioned my file is still at Sydney).

My question is to the ppl who have been sitting approved at Sydney. Can you please confirm if there's an addition to your secondary offices too.

So far, actions taken
Called agent : he has written a mail to Sydney requesting action.
Raised CSE : again escalation took place
So far, both of them didn't yield into anything fruitful.
And that's it
@ishq74 @shishirkona tagging you in case you want to chime in
Welcome back Didi! How are you?

Reactions: CoolSandy

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
A person with sept 1 AOR , who got ppr yesterday also got progress bar in his account showing nmbr of days left till 6 month mark..
This bar is useless.. only for the convenience of cic.. now they'll say if called that look at ur bar and don't call us before its completion
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....nothing to say but....hahahahahahahaha!:D:p

Reactions: Hannahvet

Vilmar

Nov 19, 2018
All our approved cases have not received e-mails because of a technical issue? I mean what if they believe they sent it but we just ignored it. The reason I think so i that many approved cases have not received even the progress bar notification e-mails, but it has appeared indeed. Why didn't they notified us about it? Maybe there is some kind of issue with their transactional e-mail service
Unlikely. There is a clear indication that the PPR mail was generated, so this information would've been provided when raising CSE / calling / in the notes.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
No. They didn't send it because its written in gcms notes that request for passport hasn't been sent yet
Also when we call agent, they will let us know if any correspondence is done yet

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
+1, I can see 2 new secondary visa offices, in comparison with previous(September) notes: Moscow and OSC - Operations Support Centre
Moscow, should I assume you are from Russia?

The 'Progress' bar is so 'Primitive' that I really feel you could have coded it up better... :p

But then people will blame Russia of interventions :D :p

Reactions: Forcer

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Quick question guys,
When you loggrd into your profile, (Before you noticed the Progress bar), did you get the "Application/Profile Updated" status in place of the standard "submitted"??

Reactions: Nishika22