+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

joyn

May 4, 2017
The Ecas has changed from 'In Process' to Decision Made'. but there is no any other updater both in the ecas nor MyGCkey Account. Not sure what that means.
Anyways did you anything from the Nairobi Visa office since? Thanks
I've not heard anything from Nairobi Visa Office not even med request.hope the DM on your account is good news and your spouse got her visa.hopefully you guys get the approval letter.plz keep me updated when you hear from them.hoping for good news too

Reactions: TripleD

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
I've not heard anything from Nairobi Visa Office not even med request.hope the DM on your account is good news and your spouse got her visa.hopefully you guys get the approval letter.plz keep me updated when you hear from them.hoping for good news too
I'm just waiting patiently to hear from them. I hope they let me know quick though.
Sure, I will update you once I hear from them

Taihan_wpg

Oct 23, 2017
Hello All,

my Visa office in Singapore. How can I submit PCC? via mail (FedEx) or upload online thru GCkey?

Please help me regards this issue.

Thank you in advance

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Did you get a hold of anyone?
Yes, thank you so much for your help. I called early this morning around 7:55 am & waiting time was about 15mins. A nice lady answered my query that they have received my additional documents uploaded online & are attached to my file on 13th Sept. Feeling bit relaxed..

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Yes, thank you so much for your help. I called early this morning around 7:55 am & waiting time was about 15mins. A nice lady answered my query that they have received my additional documents uploaded online & are attached to my file on 13th Sept. Feeling bit relaxed..

That’s great to hear hopefully everything gets processed fast now :(

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
No reply as yet. Seniors, please respond.
You won’t hear anything yet everyone’s waiting for May applicants to start getting updates we still have a few weeks of waiting. The next update you’ll get is either your Bgc started or that they need something from you to continue.

Afsheen Usman

Sep 2, 2017
When i will get my file number. I sent my application for spousal sponsorship to mississauga visa office on september 15 2017. Still i did'nt get any reply