+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lillypoppy

Jul 2, 2017
please help !!!

how to submit PCC to visa centre, via FedEx or GCKey??? Please advice.
You can scan and download with CGKey (in submitted documents ) or you can sent by mail (but I not sure that you have to sent directly to VO or not . For me I sent it by IRCC webform I scan and dowload files by that. (My VO is in Singapore as well)

Reactions: AlakiDolaki

Taihan_wpg

Oct 23, 2017
You can scan and download with CGKey (in submitted documents ) or you can sent by mail (but I not sure that you have to sent directly to VO or not . For me I sent it by IRCC webform I scan and dowload files by that. (My VO is in Singapore as well)

Thank you @ Lillypoppy for your reply. That means you are saying to upload PCC using GCKey? I already scanned and uploaded it thru online GCkey. But I am confused and feeling concern as VO sent me one PDF file where they asked me to sent it to Singapore.

VO provided me following Singapore address:
Immigration Section – Service de l’lmmigration
Robinson Road PO Box 845 Singapore 901645
One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

Did you get any reply or notification after you uploaded PCC to VO?

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
If you mailed your passport to Ankara VO on the 21st then you should get your passport back with CoPR within the next 7-10 days based on the timeline of the other two Ankara applicants who already got CoPR. Let us know in this thread when you receive your passport with the CoPR.
Website now says Application "Approved".
Still no new message on GCKey.
The agency I used just informed me that they have recieved our passport from Embassy, which means they took care of it in one business day. I had sent them an email on Sunday 22nd, almost begging them to process it ASAP, because I was planning to return to Toronto in less than 2 weeks, and we bought my wife a ticket for the same flight as well. I had attached both of our tickets in the email.
The agency is returning the passport tonight, and told us we can pick it up tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed, but Ankara has been nothing short of amazing, and it really meant the world to us if we can travel and land together, which seems very likely right now. =)

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
I
Thank you @ Lillypoppy for your reply. That means you are saying to upload PCC using GCKey? I already scanned and uploaded it thru online GCkey. But I am confused and feeling concern as VO sent me one PDF file where they asked me to sent it to Singapore.

You don't really get a reply or anything like that, at least I didn't. You'll just see that they no longer need any further documents from you.

Reactions: Taihan_wpg

Lillypoppy

Jul 2, 2017

I didn't get any reply , just see no documents require later .

Reactions: Taihan_wpg

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
"
You won’t hear anything yet everyone’s waiting for May applicants to start getting updates we still have a few weeks of waiting. The next update you’ll get is either your Bgc started or that they need something from you to continue.
"Agent told BGC had started before file transfer" You have mentioned this in your signature, is it possible that BGC starts before file transfer???

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Hello, May I know if we should be receiving an email if the requested documents have been received? Or only in the ecas stat will change?
I was only requested a sch A, my ecas status showing: the documents you provided have been uploaded. Does it mean it was not received or maybe not reviewed yet?

kelownabc

Feb 24, 2010
ecas adding 3rd and 4th line

3. we sent you correspondce on Oct xx,2017.If you have not yet provid the information or the requested documents. please do so as soon as possible. Please wait untill you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that require.
4. Medical result have been received.

Question:
1. what kind of additional information? I already sent sechdule A, fringerprint.... all the material to my represenitive.
2. does it means my application process will slow down a little bit?
3. does it mean they already start criminal check/background check?
4. anyone can guess how long untill i can get a DM? (HK VO)

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
ecas adding 3rd and 4th line

3. we sent you correspondce on Oct xx,2017.If you have not yet provid the information or the requested documents. please do so as soon as possible. Please wait untill you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that require.
4. Medical result have been received.

Question:
1. what kind of additional information? I already sent sechdule A, fringerprint.... all the material to my represenitive.
2. does it means my application process will slow down a little bit?
3. does it mean they already start criminal check/background check?
4. anyone can guess how long untill i can get a DM? (HK VO)
I shall be handled by HKVO too. whats your timeline? did u submit the PPC and medical?

kelownabc

Feb 24, 2010
I shall be handled by HKVO too. whats your timeline? did u submit the PPC and medical?
roverbon, my file is in HKVO. no PPC request, but i sent it anyway few months ago.
1. Application sent in May,2017
2. AOR1 in May,2017
3. Medical Request in June,2017
4. SA in Auguest, 2017
5. IP in September,2017
6. AOR2 in Auguest,2017
7. 3rd and 4th line added in Oct,2017

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
"

"Agent told BGC had started before file transfer" You have mentioned this in your signature, is it possible that BGC starts before file transfer???
The agent told me it is because of backlogs at other visa offices. A lot of applications that were supposed to get processed in Ottawa got processed in Mississauga so they do try to help the other visa offices during backlogs. I asked her how much of the Bgc would be completed by Mississauga and she said it depends if can be completely done there or partially but eventually file goes to Delhi. ....... I don’t know how true this is but it makes sense to me bgc can also take long depending on the persons name there are names that are flagged by agencies and those names can be very common, so when an applicant has a name that is similar or the same as a flagged name their security screening does take some time.