+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jack1231

Sep 1, 2017
Hey guys,
So we submitted the schedule A and PCC 18 days ago. Medical already recieved and passed. When can we expect to hear something? How long did you guys wait after submitting before a response?
Also what response should i expect , im unsure of the next step. Thankyou

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys,
So we submitted the schedule A and PCC 18 days ago. Medical already recieved and passed. When can we expect to hear something? How long did you guys wait after submitting before a response?
Also what response should i expect , im unsure of the next step. Thankyou
You should be transferred to the Visa Office for processing. What country are you applying from?

J.UK

Sep 8, 2017
I need to send a letter to CIC. Does anyone know the mailing address? I'm not sure if it's the same Mississauga address that I sent my initial application to. Thanks for the help. :)

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
Have you uploaded pcc and schedule a? If so how long since you submitted did you hear a response?
our application is on the google docs.
I've already uploaded the PCC and Schedule A a few months ago, I don't remember the exact date, but it was before our medical. maybe a month before.

Reactions: braveguy

abd1986

Aug 9, 2017
I need to send a letter to CIC. Does anyone know the mailing address? I'm not sure if it's the same Mississauga address that I sent my initial application to. Thanks for the help. :)
If you are replying to a letter that you received from CIC requesting you to send a hard copy of a document, the mailing address should be mentioned in the original request letter itself.

if you need to send them an email and you can send the document as an attachment you may want to try case specific inquiry (upload the document at the end):
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx