+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I sent my application on 16 th June and recieved on 20th June signed by David.

No communication afterwards .
I would say wait around monday or tuesday. Don't worry as some of the 2nd week of June have not been done yet.

You can give Sponsor's UCI to them. PA's last name and date of birth works too.

Reactions: mehul.gandhi

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
I would say wait around monday or tuesday. Don't worry as some of the 2nd week of June have not been done yet.

You can give Sponsor's UCI to them. PA's last name and date of birth works too.
How can you get a sponsors UCI number when we haven't even received first AOR yet???

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
With valid reason, yes (e.g. long processing in certain countries, request/consent letter required before processing). Just upload an explanation letter in place of a PCC.
Oh thanks ... I will do that maybe...
Cause I m having a baby and my husband might be traveling for that time frame. And his trip is 35 days. N m worried that request will come when he is not in home country

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
i dont even know why people are using a rep. no offense but really, the forms are straight forward. i filled all of them. my hubby just asked around from his friends if we would get stuck somewhere, or my dad would ask his friends here in Canada. One of them even helps out in our community to fill forms.

i can't imagine how you people are surviving without access to your online accounts. Good luck to you all!! :)
But you can check online. I do and I have a rep. In fact I get the emails now even though we had a form signed in 2014. You just can't link paper app to my cic. I can use the online tool that existed before when we sent in app in 2014. So app received June 5, Update forms, medical, pcc Request July 11.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Sponsor's UCI id is on their PR card
And if the sponsor is a Canadian you don't have a pr card. Then you wait until SA email, correct?

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

I hope the following message gives a little relief to anyone who submitted their application in June, 2017 and still has not received their AOR1.

I submitted our application on June 19, 2017 and it was received on the next following day - June 20, 2017. I also have not received my first AOR yet, I called CIC on Friday, July 21, 2017 and the agent informed me that they received a lot of applications in May and June. As of now, they have processed applications only up till June 06, 2017.

I hope this helps and good luck everyone, Cheers!

Reactions: Cherry10

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hello,

I hope the following message gives a little relief to anyone who submitted their application in June, 2017 and still has not received their AOR1.

I submitted our application on June 19, 2017 and it was received on the next following day - June 20, 2017. I also have not received my first AOR yet, I called CIC on Friday, July 21, 2017 and the agent informed me that they received a lot of applications in May and June. As of now, they have processed applications only up till June 06, 2017.

I hope this helps and good luck everyone, Cheers!
If this is true, why did so many people from June 8th to June 20, get AOR ? See the spreadsheet.
Also, they told other people that they are working on June 12th.

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
First calls they said app not found. Then on thursday an agent said it's lost. Another agent said we should write to Ottawa and ask them what happened. Then they have 90days to make an inquiry :confused::confused:
We tried to get help from the MP but they went on vacation and will be back in August 2nd week. Right now we don't know... Maybe gather everything again :( Useless stressful issues
- Do u still have the originaL or copy of everything u paSs in your application?? Our applicatIon was on system that they already receive but they don't open yet cuz they can't find it.. He will going to talk to consultaNt we will find out if they can help us ...

How you will write a letter and send to Ottawa??

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
- Do u still have the originaL or copy of everything u paSs in your application?? Our applicatIon was on system that they already receive but they don't open yet cuz they can't find it.. He will going to talk to consultaNt we will find out if they can help us ...

How you will write a letter and send to Ottawa??
No we don't have copies. But the originals we sent were the IMM docs, all the pictures, Skype conversations (no copies left) and originals of family letters (it's going to take a while before getting it all again) and plane tickets. Luckily it is electronic tickets so maybe we can still find it online.

For Ottawa hubby said the agent on the phone gave him fax number.