+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
No we don't have copies. But the originals we sent were the IMM docs, all the pictures, Skype conversations (no copies left) and originals of family letters (it's going to take a while before getting it all again) and plane tickets. Luckily it is electronic tickets so maybe we can still find it online.

For Ottawa hubby said the agent on the phone gave him fax number.
- did u send all your original documents..
cuz we send all the originals.?
What fax #?
No we don't have copies. But the originals we sent were the IMM docs, all the pictures, Skype conversations (no copies left) and originals of family letters (it's going to take a while before getting it all again) and plane tickets. Luckily it is electronic tickets so maybe we can still find it online.

For Ottawa hubby said the agent on the phone gave him fax number.
-are you guys are planning to send another application instead of waiting......?

Is he going to call or write an explanation about of missing application to Ottawa office?

What u going to do to fax number and why they gave it to your husband?

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
- did u send all your original documents..
cuz we send all the originals.?
What fax #?

-are you guys are planning to send another application instead of waiting......?

Is he going to call or write an explanation about of missing application to Ottawa office?

What u going to do to fax number and why they gave it to your husband?
I don't know the fax number yet they gave it to my hubby when he called because they cannot find our app anywhere. They said we should write to them to explain the issue and ask for help/inquiry.

We have to do something as we do not know how long it will take until we get any news/the app back. We applied June 1st so in a week it will be 2months. Agent said when we send an inquiry they have 3months to process it... We can't waste 3 more months just like that without doing anything...

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
Hi Guys, today send passport size photos as requested by then with size of 50 x 70. I sent cover letter explaining reason for submitting via mail and attached the request letter.

Also as @AHC mentioned I uploaded letter reasoning why I am submitting photos via mail and noted that we spoke with cic call centre agent and they weren't able to guide us as to how can we upload photos online correctly.

Thanks a lot @AHC @SAJ_ee2015 @jptskt

I will post if there is any update from cic

Reactions: AHC and jptskt

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@dsvrk
Hi! Any news yet ?

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hi Guys, today send passport size photos as requested by then with size of 50 x 70. I sent cover letter explaining reason for submitting via mail and attached the request letter.

Also as @AHC mentioned I uploaded letter reasoning why I am submitting photos via mail and noted that we spoke with cic call centre agent and they weren't able to guide us as to how can we upload photos online correctly.

They asked for Digital Photos on GCKey... Right..?!
Then, I think we don't have to worry about putting Studio details because they do have original physical copies with them and practically we cannot put anything on digital copy..!!!

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM

How did u mail it? Canada post or courier? Was it express?

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hey guys, we also got Photo request today and they said to refer to guide IMM 3999,

I can't find that guide. Can anyone help.

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
I don't know the fax number yet they gave it to my hubby when he called because they cannot find our app anywhere. They said we should write to them to explain the issue and ask for help/inquiry.

We have to do something as we do not know how long it will take until we get any news/the app back. We applied June 1st so in a week it will be 2months. Agent said when we send an inquiry they have 3months to process it... We can't waste 3 more months just like that without doing anything...
If he call again are they going to give the fax # where he can send the letter of concern about what happened to your application?

Do u know who sign ur papers when they receive in mississauga?

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
If he call again are they going to give the fax # where he can send the letter of concern about what happened to your application?

Do u know who sign ur papers when they receive in mississauga?
I guess he can ask them for that fax number if they still say that they can't find your application. It also depends on how long ago you applied.

Our papers were received and signed by David

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015

Hope everything will be fine this time. All the best

Reactions: Sm Patel

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hey guys, we also got Photo request today and they said to refer to guide IMM 3999,

I can't find that guide. Can anyone help.
Hey is it passport size phot request? If yes, you can also follow the method used by @Sm Patel . Because the requirements given by them are really confusing and I believe the photo specs given in PDF file and that in gckey are different.

Reactions: Sm Patel and AHC