+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
i am guessing that only once the PA gets the email, I will see the upload button .. usually a lot happens in the gckey once the PA gets an email .. lol
yah thats cuz the PA is the "principal applicant" and the PR processing is for the PA's PR status.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thanks. Does this 30 days include the mail delivery time? I was just wondering so I can plan ahead, since I highly double the clinic will mail the medical test results via an express or overnight courier service. They'll probably use good old USPS (United States Postal Service) standard mailing service.

Reactions: Pragstar

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks. Does this 30 days include the mail delivery time? I was just wondering so I can plan ahead, since I highly double the clinic will mail the medical test results via an express or overnight courier service. They'll probably use good old USPS (United States Postal Service).
Yes they will probably use whatever the basic one is but I would not worry about that. As long as you have it done within the 30 days they will see that and you'll be fine. Just book it as soon as you get the request, and as I am sure you already know, it must be with a CIC panel approved physician :)

Oh and we sent in the receipt page we got with it. I know people upload it as well so they see you've done it.

Reactions: jptskt

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Yes they will probably use whatever the basic one is but I would not worry about that. As long as you have it done within the 30 days they will see that and you'll be fine. Just book it as soon as you get the request, and as I am sure you already know, it must be with a CIC panel approved physician :)

Oh and we sent in the receipt page we got with it. I know people upload it as well so they see you've done it.
Thanks for the response. Yah I know about the CIC-panel-approved-physician-only thing. Already called the clinic and inquired about how long it takes, the cost, etc. lol. Can't make an appointment though since I'm not that far in the processing stage yet. lol

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
Got it today as well... No email to PA to upload Schedule A and PCC..

I guess we have same officer.. We have received pretty much everything on same day..!!
LOL I believe so!! Did you check your ECAS for an update? I gave the same email (my email) for sponsor and PA. Don't have the request for Sch A or PCC.

Reactions: offline136

blackuhuru

Jul 4, 2017
I believe you can use your address as the mailing address but you have to fill out the use of representative form since her correspondence might/will be coming to you (technically). It's stated in the instructions/common mistakes people make on their website, that if the you the sponsor will be using your address as the mailing address for the principal applicant, you must also include use of representative form. I used my address for my spouse and that's exactly what i did. I hope this helps.
Thank you so very much for your response, this knowledge is much appreciated! Each one, reach one. Peace.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks for the response. Yah I know about the CIC-panel-approved-physician-only thing. Already called the clinic and inquired about how long it takes, the cost, etc. lol. Can't make an appointment though since I'm not that far in the processing stage yet. lol
Awesome :D good luck

blackuhuru

Jul 4, 2017
u can tell ur wife to get her photo clicked and then email it to you and you can get it developed nicely here in canada from any digital photo studio.
Atleast this is what i did in my case.
Moreover street number is mandatory in certain forms so you will have to fill something there, i used my house no. and localities name and it worked fine:)
Thanks alot for your response, and the information... I was thinking about doing this digital upload and the photo thing too however the rules on the website explicitly said it had to be done in a professional photo study with the whole stamp and stuff on the back, hence my apprehension in doing the digital, I thought it HAD to be done physically and in-person and thats why I was playing it safe by having her take it physically at a studio (the best in her city which is sub-par compared to ours here in Canada, they cutting pics crooked with scissors and proportions off by a mm by my ruler TWO times now:mad:), then fed ex it to me (which is really expensive) - which in the end itsn't working. I am glad to hear someone else did what I was thinking then I will as a plan c if this time fails (praying mine somehow mine go through and they see we tried legit!! its why I included the envelope she sent them in along with the package). Thanks.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
LOL I believe so!! Did you check your ECAS for an update? I gave the same email (my email) for sponsor and PA. Don't have the request for Sch A or PCC.
Nothing on ECAS... Says we received the file... That's all... And nothing on CiC Account except new message of medical request...!!!

sangam44

May 24, 2017
i will mail if no email received in atealst 2 weeks .. to the courier address .. thanks kcward .. :)

hey one more question .. sch a - it's supposed to be electronically signed .. is it ok to print and send as is or should i ask my hubby to scan me his signed copy? mailing me one will take 3 weeks ..

or should i call them and ask them to magically make that button appear?

If you are sending it via webform or mail then print the name of PA as well as hand written signatures are needed.
please correct me if i am wrong;)

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
@Payal Patel
Hi all June applicants,
I was thinking may be we could add a new column titled Schedule A requested (mm/dd/yyy) in the June 2017 outland spreadsheet between the columns #of weeks since SA and ECAS Permanent Residence Application Status 'In Process' (mm/dd/yyyy). Prior to the December 2016 changes, applicants mailed their Schedule A and PCC with the overall application and so separate columns for Schedule A and PCC were not needed in their spreadsheets. However, nowadays getting a Schedule A and PCC request and then uploading them online has become one extra step in overall process and applicants eagerly wait for this request once they receive their Sponsorship Approval. What do you guys think? If most people like this idea then I (or anybody for that matter) can add the column. Let me know what do you all think of the idea?