+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
i don'
@Payal Patel
Hi all June applicants,
I was thinking may be we could add a new column titled Schedule A & PCC requested (mm/dd/yyy) in the June 2017 outland spreadsheet between the columns #of weeks since SA and ECAS Permanent Residence Application Status 'In Process' (mm/dd/yyyy). Prior to the December 2016 changes, applicants mailed their Schedule A and PCC with the overall application and so separate columns for Schedule A and PCC were not needed in their spreadsheets. However, nowadays getting a Schedule A and PCC request and then uploading them online has become one extra step in overall process and applicants eagerly wait for this request once they receive their Sponsorship Approval. What do you guys think? If most people like this idea then I (or anybody for that matter) can add the column. Let me know what do you all think of the idea?
i don't mind..sounds like a good idea... u guys can add if u like.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
[Posting it here so more people can see it in the new page :)]

Hi all June applicants,
I was thinking may be we could add a new column titled Schedule A requested (mm/dd/yyy) in the June 2017 outland spreadsheet between the columns #of weekdays since SA and ECAS Permanent Residence Application Status 'In Process' (mm/dd/yyyy). Prior to the December 2016 changes, applicants mailed their Schedule A and PCC with the overall application and so separate columns for Schedule A and PCC were not needed in their spreadsheets. However, nowadays getting a Schedule A and PCC request and then uploading them online has become one extra step in overall process and applicants eagerly wait for this request once they receive their Sponsorship Approval. What do you guys think? If most people like this idea then I (or anybody for that matter) can add the column. Let me know what do you all think of the idea?

Last edited:

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Go ahead .. i would love to see that column ..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From looking at this, what can someone tell me how far my application has progressed? Just got med request today, so my hubby will get that done in the next two three weeks. No sch a or pcc email received.

I am NOT panicking .. just lookin to get some feedback .. thank you ..

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Got medical request today. But no Schedule A or PCC request yet.
i dont think we can predict anything from this. Once the file is transferred to the visa office, then only they will start the background check and all. From my previous experience with express entry (which has same online tool as myCIC), most of these status except medicals didnt change until I got my PR ;)

Reactions: AHC

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From looking at this, what can someone tell me how far my application has progressed? Just got med request today, so my hubby will get that done in the next two three weeks. No sch a or pcc email received.

I am NOT panicking .. just lookin to get some feedback .. thank you ..
Of course, you're in the first stage - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.". That's very obvious.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
[Posting it here so more people can see it in the new page :)]

Hi all June applicants,
I was thinking may be we could add a new column titled Schedule A requested (mm/dd/yyy) in the June 2017 outland spreadsheet between the columns #of weekdays since SA and ECAS Permanent Residence Application Status 'In Process' (mm/dd/yyyy). Prior to the December 2016 changes, applicants mailed their Schedule A and PCC with the overall application and so separate columns for Schedule A and PCC were not needed in their spreadsheets. However, nowadays getting a Schedule A and PCC request and then uploading them online has become one extra step in overall process and applicants eagerly wait for this request once they receive their Sponsorship Approval. What do you guys think? If most people like this idea then I (or anybody for that matter) can add the column. Let me know what do you all think of the idea?
New Schedule A & PCC requested (mm/dd/yyy) column added in the June 2017 outland spreadsheet. Please do update your info accordingly. :)

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Hi Guys,

we have a whats app group, Please ping me on +1 902 233 5985. I will add to the group ASAP

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi Guys,

we have a whats app group, Please ping me on +1 902 233 5985. I will add to the group ASAP
Not everyone uses whats app. I see that you are not in the spreadsheet. You should add your info in the spreadsheet.

GreenAnia

Aug 2, 2016
Hey guys so my partner got the medical exam request but they can't get an appointment with one of the approved doctors until 2 days after the 30 days limit. Do we just send a message in the Webform for Vienna that the appointment isn't until then? or do we call somewhere?

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone .
I did medical check last december , is it still applicable now ? My app is waiting for Aor but i just want to plan ahead :)