+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
when was sending by mail on that time our application was not linke to online account i send by mail after 3 days i try to linke our application it was linked today when open my online acount i see the new massage it was say SCHEDULE A online required .
should I send agin with police certificate. or just expele letter .any one knows please

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
So you'll also be processed in London. It's a slower visa office, so just manage your expectations. It'll all work out, but it will require alot of patience. :)
Thank you :)

I am running out of patience though . Hope things get speed up there at the London Visa Office .

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you :)

I am running out of patience though . Hope things get speed up there at the London Visa Office .
I'm sorry to tell you but don't expect them to. It's not a negative thing, just realistic... but you're only a June applicant!!! You're only just starting the process. We're from Ireland and haven't had any movement...it's just the way it is. Just because you don't hear anything does not mean they're not working on it. Be positive! Check out the outland London thread for a better idea of timelines :D I wish you the best of luck!

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
Hi there,
My wife( Lives in Kenya) recently received request to submit PCC, Schedule A, Medical and passport all at the same time. Is this normal? According to the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp, a passport is requested only when the application has been approved and a final decision has been entered. They have made any decision yet on the application. I'm wondering if this is a normal procedure?
Thank

Last edited:

joyn

May 4, 2017

joyn

May 4, 2017
Hi there,
My wife( Lives in Kenya) recently received request to submit PCC, Schedule A, Medical and passport all at the same time. Is this normal? According to the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp, a passport is requested only when the application has been approved and a final decision has been entered. They have made any decision yet on the application. I'm wondering if this is a normal procedure?
Thank
MY husband is in kenya too. I'm a july applicant.when did you apply?

TripleD

Sep 27, 2017
I'm a June applicant.
Application Received June 09
AOR1 Aug 09
SA Aug 15
Forward to VISA office Aug 29
Medical, Schedule A, Passport request , and PCC requested September 14
That is my timeline.
Do you mind sharing your timeline?