09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Congratulations! That's great news!
Your husband will receive a request for passport soon. Look out for that.
May I know if your husband ever received any emails from the immigration? My husband (PA) never received a single email from the office so just wondering.
May I know if your husband ever received any emails from the immigration? My husband (PA) never received a single email from the office so just wondering.
Congrats...I am June 9 applicant. can you please tell me which is your Visa Office?

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Congrats...I am June 9 applicant. can you please tell me which is your Visa Office?
When they check background ,Does it show in the ecas status.My ecas status shows 'In Process' from 1 month.

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I hope so, I'll wait for the good news :)
Yes he did. He received an email asking him to link his application to an online account. Then an email asking for Schedule A and finally an email telling him that they transferred our file to Ankara office.

Reactions: AlakiDolaki

inlovewithacanadian91

Mar 7, 2017
New York
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19/06/2017
I have a question. On the spreadsheet, what does the abbreviations "SA", "ECAS-PRAS" and "AOR2" stand for or mean? I want to input my information but I am unclear what they mean. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Confused wife lol

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have a question. On the spreadsheet, what does the abbreviations "SA", "ECAS-PRAS" and "AOR2" stand for or mean? I want to input my information but I am unclear what they mean. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Confused wife lol
SA :sponsorship approval
Ecas: electronic client application status
AOR 2 : acknowlegment of reciept by VO.

Reactions: linnykez

inlovewithacanadian91

Mar 7, 2017
New York
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19/06/2017
SA :sponsorship approval
Ecas: electronic client application status
AOR 2 : acknowlegment of reciept by VO.
So would the AOR2 be the e-mail my sponsor got saying that he has been approved to sponsor me? or is that the letter I got saying that my application is being processed in Mississauga? (I apologize for all the questions.)

Reactions: Jojo87

Mbcu95

Aug 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
So would the AOR2 be the e-mail my sponsor got saying that he has been approved to sponsor me? or is that the letter I got saying that my application is being processed in Mississauga? (I apologize for all the questions.)

I got the same letter, also was wondering what it means. Is our file not getting transferred and being completed in Mississauga?

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
The e-mail saying that your husband is approved to sponsor you is SA .
Some applicants files were not transferred and being processed in Massissauga.

Last edited:

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
I hope so, I'll wait for the good news :)
Yes he did. He received an email asking him to link his application to an online account. Then an email asking for Schedule A and finally an email telling him that they transferred our file to Ankara office.
mobaarak!!

So Ankara VO basically never sent you the AOV2 email or background check start date right? Just the transfer and then DM? Because our application timeline and origin is very similiar to yours, so i'm hopeful to say the least!

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
How long it took from AOR2 to Background Check to DM for you? Also are you from Iran?
We never received any AOR2 I guess. ECAS status changed to 'In Process' on July 26, and somewhere around Sep 20, it changed to "Decision Made'.
Yes, I'm from Iran.

Last edited:
Reactions: naz-y

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
mobaarak!!

So Ankara VO basically never sent you the AOV2 email or background check start date right? Just the transfer and then DM? Because our application timeline and origin is very similiar to yours, so i'm hopeful to say the least!
Yes, I don't think we ever received an AOR2. We never received anything for 'Decision Made' either! I checked ECAS and it was there. When I click on it, there's no update after 'Medical Results have been received'. I guess it's gonna take a few days for them to update the status, and maybe a couple of weeks till the passport request?

Last edited: