+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
Yes, I don't think we ever received an AOR2. We never received anything for 'Decision Made' either! I checked ECAS and it was there. When I click on it, there's no update after 'Medical Results have been received'. I guess it's gonna take a few days for them to update the status, and maybe a couple of weeks till the passport request?
hopefully even sooner! fingers crossed!
Are you guys planning to stay in Toronto per chance? would that be a factor in this process? I live in Toronto, so we have chosen that.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
And wht is the status of the PR application? Like the timeline and all.
Application sent : 26th may 2017
Recieved : 28th may
Medical , schedule A , PCC requested on 5th july
Submitted :12th july
Medical successful on ECAS : 26th july

Till date no update.

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Hello
Just noticed that in my gckey under additional documents says no documents needed from documents uploaded. Does it mean anything or normal a month after uploading the documents? Noticed it just today

File transfer sept 18
Aor2 sept 22

Thanks

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
We applied after we applied for the PR . My application is being processed in mississauga . It was supposed to be processed from London Visa Office.
Did you also get an email saying your application will be processed in Mississauga?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Try to call and ask. It should not take this much of time to transfer the file.
This is not true. See above. It took us 3 months. It really depends on the workload at CPC-M along wiith other factors, such as the caseload at the VO. There is no defined timeline as to when a file should be transferred. 2 months without AOR2 is NO reason to stress.

Reactions: Chirag0389

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
This is not true. See above. It took us 3 months. It really depends on the workload at CPC-M along wiith other factors, such as the caseload at the VO. There is no defined timeline as to when a file should be transferred. 2 months without AOR2 is NO reason to stress.
Hoping to get the AOR2 soon .
This waiting game is so frustating .