June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeradeepak said:
Congratulations Rigly
Thank you!

Did you give CIC a call to find out what is going on with your application? I really hope you see movement there soon!

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
This is it...it is happening. I am so unbelievable happy I can't describe it!!!

This is what showed when I just checked my eCas a few minutes ago:" 5.We sent you a notice on November 10, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM " ;D :D ;D

Thank you everyone here that stood by me when I was getting down and for all your positive thoughts!
thats when i take mine as well..but i applied in august 2 months after you..

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandting said:
thats when i take mine as well..but i applied in august 2 months after you..
I am just happy and grateful that I finally received the oath invite!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received the letter via mail today as well! Can't wait for December 1st and to apply for my passport ;D

FCCPH77

Sep 22, 2016
HI to all

i received the test and interview invitation
i discovered later that the application has discrepancies in work history
one of my jobs i have started at October 2014 i mentioned in application at December 2014
is it ok ? and what should I expect ? :'(

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Rigly68 said:
Thank you!

Did you give CIC a call to find out what is going on with your application? I really hope you see movement there soon!
Today i spoke to call center agent, he has seen the file and said to me that he can not see any note from officer so simply wait.

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeradeepak said:
Today i spoke to call center agent, he has seen the file and said to me that he can not see any note from officer so simply wait.
Have you tried to mail a letter to CSIS, I'm just looking at their website, there's an option to enquire about the status of our security clearance https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God we finally received our oath invite today, the second time. After our citizenship test in September, we changed our address online due to relocation from Toronto to Gatineau, QC. Unfortunately, the invite letter to take the oath was sent very early - before our new address was updated on the IRCC's system. Although Canadapost delivered the letter to our new address (via mail forwarder), but due to the distance (and a family of 6), we decided to call the CIC call center to inform them of our predicament and that we would not be able to attend on Oct 3rd. Call centre agent advised us to send letter to the local office to inform them of our inability to attend the ceremony in Scarborough, which we did immediately. The call centre agent said our file would be transferred to the new local office. Today, we received another letter for citizenship ceremony for December 8, 2016 at Ottawa.

Calibudd28

Mar 8, 2016
OOW said:
Thank God we finally received our oath invite today, the second time. After our citizenship test in September, we changed our address online due to relocation from Toronto to Gatineau, QC. Unfortunately, the invite letter to take the oath was sent very early - before our new address was updated on the IRCC's system. Although Canadapost delivered the letter to our new address (via mail forwarder), but due to the distance (and a family of 6), we decided to call the CIC call center to inform them of our predicament and that we would not be able to attend on Oct 3rd. Call centre agent advised us to send letter to the local office to inform them of our inability to attend the ceremony in Scarborough, which we did immediately. The call centre agent said our file would be transferred to the new local office. Today, we received another letter for citizenship ceremony for December 8, 2016 at Ottawa.
Congratulations!!!!

Yxy.com

Oct 29, 2016
Citizenship Office: ottawa
family of 5
App Mailed - june 27.2016
App Delivered - june 30 2016
AOR Received - July 13. 2016
In Process - July 26, 2016
Test invite - Aug 12, 2016
Test taken - Aug 26, 2016
Decision Made - Sep 02, 2016
Oath
My wife fail the second test.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yxy.com said:
Citizenship Office: ottawa
family of 5
App Mailed - june 27.2016
App Delivered - june 30 2016
AOR Received - July 13. 2016
In Process - July 26, 2016
Test invite - Aug 12, 2016
Test taken - Aug 26, 2016
Decision Made - Sep 02, 2016
Oath
My wife fail the second test.
Did you file your applications together or separate? If you filed together then unless IRCC or you separate your file from your wife's file her file will effect your application process (oath) being completed.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yxy.com you can find some information here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=734&top=5
Also you might want to call and get specific instructions from an IRCC agent.