+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
qjzhou said:
I changed my kid's name in Ontario and received certificate of Legal Name Change. When I submit the application of citizenship for my kid with the name change certificate, will it be considered as non-routine application or not?

Can anyone who has like kind situation address my question please? Thank you in advance.
no its normal application, no worries, there is no concern with my application. just asked question during interview and I mentioned the name change certificate. that's it. I also provide name change certificate with application which is requirement if you change your change.

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question:

During the interview after the test do the family members (who have applied together) attend the interview together or called in separately
? for the interview questions?

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranasahib said:
no its normal application, no worries, there is no concern with my application. just asked question during interview and I mentioned the name change certificate. that's it. I also provide name change certificate with application which is requirement if you change your change.
Appreciate for your response.

ben2016

Jun 28, 2016
Hi,
Not sure if anybody applied from Vancouver?
Just want to share oath timeline after interview.
-----------------
Application Recieved: June 13
AOR: July 20
Test date: Sep 7
Decision made: Sep 13
Oath invited letter recieved: ???
Thanks a lot
Ben

jaggieus

Oct 3, 2016
Hope someone help me this, my Ecase showing following

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June , 2016.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July , 2016.
We started processing your application on July , 2016.

We sent you correspondence on September , 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

IS anyone know what they asking in correspondence??? I head some time they ask for fingerprints? Asking for fingerprints is something serious going on? I mean they have some doubt on me or may some issue with my security check? I never break the law.

Please some one help

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggieus said:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June , 2016.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July , 2016.

We sent you correspondence on September , 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

IS anyone know what they asking in correspondence??? I head some time they ask for fingerprints? Asking for fingerprints is something serious going on? I mean they have some doubt on me or may some issue with my security check? I never break the law.

Please some one help
Hi, that's probably the fingerprints request, it doesn't mean you've broken the law, another thread mentioned that if your DOB is the same as someone who have seriously broken the law, then IRCC ask for fingerprints. Some people got test invite one month after sending the fingerprints. Don't worry about it too much, just get it done and send it in asap. I think It's just part of the routine check.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggieus said:

Please some one help
Hi Jaggieus,

Don't worry, I think is just Fingerprints. when you will receive the mail, check it , normally they write the reason. if the reason is just the identification that's means just there are other people have same birthday or/and same name, and they like to be sure about your identity. In this case, RCMP they prepare and send your fingerprints to the IRCC on the same day or the next day. Thanks.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from the June 2016 group that is also still waiting for oath letter? It's been a month now after DM for me and nothing yet :(

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Anyone from the June 2016 group that is also still waiting for oath letter? It's been a month now after DM for me and nothing yet :(
Me, my application is still at IN Progress after taking the test on Sept 14th. but i was told by the officer to anticipate a longer wait since they're still waiting for my security clearance. I think you will get your's soon, don't worry.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Rigly68 said:
My application is still at in progress after taking the test on 9th Sept still waiting for my security clearance.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Michelle00 said:
Me, my application is still at IN Progress after taking the test on Sept 14th. but i was told by the officer to anticipate a longer wait since they're still waiting for my security clearance. I think you will get your's soon, don't worry.
which CIC office?