June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, how long does it take to receive oath letter after the oath information has been posted on ecas? I haven't received the oath letter yet, but on ecas it has been sent since Sept 14th.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally,I received my invitation letter for oath taking is here! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Hey guys, how long does it take to receive oath letter after the oath information has been posted on ecas? I haven't received the oath letter yet, but on ecas it has been sent since Sept 14th.

Maybe,you will have yours today or tomorrow.They sent mine last Sept 13th .. ;)

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
OOW said:

Maybe,you will have yours today or tomorrow.They sent mine last Sept 13th .. ;)
When did you receive it?

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
finally,I received my invitation letter for oath taking is here! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey congrats! Finally you're through successfully. Waiting till tomorrow or next tomorrow.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Finally guys, :) :) :)

I checked my ecas this morning

We sent you a notice on September 19, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on Oct 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranasahib said:

We sent you a notice on September 19, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on Oct 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Hey congrats! That's good news. It's like it now takes about 4 months (on the average) to process citizenship application from submission to Oath taking.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
OOW said:
Hey congrats! That's good news. It's like it now takes about 4 months (on the average) to process citizenship application from submission to Oath taking.

Thanks, actually its all depend local office after test to oath mine took 7 week time, so its depend availability for oath ceremony some people from Ontario they are getting faster oath after test almost 3 to 4 weeks. So average 3 to 4 months total process. way better 18 months to 24 months. my brother got citizenship last year and his process took 16 months.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranasahib said:
Thanks, actually its all depend local office after test to oath mine took 7 week time, so its depend availability for oath ceremony some people from Ontario they are getting faster oath after test almost 3 to 4 weeks. So average 3 to 4 months total process. way better 18 months to 24 months. my brother got citizenship last year and his process took 16 months.
There is a great improvement in the processing time. It could be better, though.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranasahib said:

Congrats!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranasahib said:

Congratulations ranasahib! ;D

Your office was Edmonton?

Dlembewu

Jun 23, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I did my test today , got 20/20 , lady said all is good but they havent got the fingerprinting clearance back yet so thats what they have to wait for before they proceed !!! Am I the only one who was randomly selected to do fingerprints???

I dont see anyone on the forum talking about finger prints!!

Thanks