Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
Finally guys, This is it!

I checked my ecas today..

We sent you a notice on September 13, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 30, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks Ranasahib for the heads up.I really thought my oath taking will be longer than I expected.
Congrats Kaka! Told ya it's coming

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
Finally guys, This is it!

I checked my ecas today..

We sent you a notice on September 13, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 30, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks Ranasahib for the heads up.I really thought my oath taking will be longer than I expected.
Congrats Ms.Kaka

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my eCAS early morning on Saturday and found the Oath Invite information "We sent you a notice on September 14, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 3, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Checked my eCAS early morning on Saturday and found the Oath Invite information "We sent you a notice on September 14, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 3, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Congrats! So happy for you guys

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
WOW OOW! Only 24 days from test to oath. Congratulations.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Congratulations OOW! That was really fast for you after test and DM. Still waiting for mine ........

Dlembewu

Jun 23, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i am stressing for the test . I mean the infromation is overwhelming is it multiple choice . I am listening to discover canada . am i supposed to remember dates ?I am very worried

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dlembewu said:
guys i am stressing for the test . I mean the infromation is overwhelming is it multiple choice . I am listening to discover canada . am i supposed to remember dates ?I am very worried
Everybody that reads the book will be overwhelmed as well. As an advice, you may not need to remember all the dates. But there are some dates that are of national relevance that you must know. For example, Canada Day, Remembrance Day, Constitution Act of 1982, Quebec Act of 1774, Election Day, etc are worth knowing (not only for the test).

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dlembewu said:

I did the free practice test a lot, and it really helps! One thing for sure, the actual test was much more easier than the free practice test, in my own opinion. ;)

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
É

OOW said:
Congrats OOW.. :) :) :)

Did you received already your invitation letter for the Oath Taking

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: É

Ms.kaka said:
Congrats OOW.. :) :) :)

Did you received already your invitation letter for the Oath Taking
No I haven't received it yet. Have you received yours?

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

OOW said:
No I haven't received it yet. Have you received yours?
Not yet. :eek: I am a little bit anxious, sometimes I want to call them now..ha,ha,ha

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ms.kaka said:
Not yet. :eek: I am a little bit anxious, sometimes I want to call them now..ha,ha,ha
If I don't get it by Thursday this week, I will call them on Friday.