+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
OOW said:
It's like many employees of IRCC/CIC are already on summer vacations!!! The process appears slow/sluggish in June/July. Now 29 days without AOR.
most likely there is some mistake in this file and they will return, sorry normally april,may and june aor time is 10 to 17 working days,

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
allawy86 said:
Got my AOR in the 29th today is July 4th no process yet :(
still our is also same so no worries hopefully it will in process until end of this week

Jul 6, 2016
I sent my application on June 9th by courier, it was receive don June 13th and returned to me on June 30th.

I am mailing it back today but unsure as to whether they will accept it. I became a PR Feb 2004 (yes I know I waited a long time to apply), and provided the address for the last 6 years they highlighted this I'm not sure why, they said in the application 6 years - so I called support and she said she does not know why it was queried the 6 years is sufficient. The only thing I can think of was me being on vacation for 10 days but i did not reside there I just visited.

The other issue was I apparently did not provide English language proof but I did provide my Ontario High school diploma and transcript again support said this s sufficient so not sure what to do about this either.

The support center told me to write a letter explaining so I did, hopefully it works this time.

There were a few other errors on my part which I corrected I refilled another form - my question is should I have just corrected the original form or can i replace it with a new one or send both?

Thanks and good luck!

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
This is my application status for today :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 15, 2016.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
This is my application status for today :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 15, 2016.
Finally!! :) All the best.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Lol exactly, if there was a problem with the app they would of send it by now right?
Yes, you are right. I think once you receive your AOR, it means that your application is complete.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
20040213 said:
I sent my application on June 9th by courier, it was receive don June 13th and returned to me on June 30th.

I am mailing it back today but unsure as to whether they will accept it. I became a PR Feb 2004 (yes I know I waited a long time to apply), and provided the address for the last 6 years they highlighted this I'm not sure why, they said in the application 6 years - so I called support and she said she does not know why it was queried the 6 years is sufficient. The only thing I can think of was me being on vacation for 10 days but i did not reside there I just visited.

The other issue was I apparently did not provide English language proof but I did provide my Ontario High school diploma and transcript again support said this s sufficient so not sure what to do about this either.

The support center told me to write a letter explaining so I did, hopefully it works this time.

There were a few other errors on my part which I corrected I refilled another form - my question is should I have just corrected the original form or can i replace it with a new one or send both?

Thanks and good luck!
Did they highlight the dates or the address(es)?

Check your addresses again if you missed a month, a week, or days. Make sure that it really covers the entire 6 years. Not unless you are living in the same address for the last 6 years up to now. Even if you went away for a vacation, you should still include your address in Canada during that time period.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Man I love your replies make me feel less worried LOL
Nothing to worry about! :) I mean, all we can do now is to wait and hope that eveything will be fine. Just think positive and try not to overthink things too much. It is what it is. One step at a time bro. Cheers!

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally AOR received via email this morning after 31 days of submitting our (family) applications.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
OOW said:
Yeah, great news! I'm relieved now because I wouldn't like our Apps returned after 1 month.
Yeah no one like, I think in this case bec you apply as family may be that's why its takes time other wise it takes 10 to 25 working days.