+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Ms.kaka said:
hi guys

Did someone here encoutered problem in opening their ecas online?I tried mine,but i cannot get inside or login. ???
Am i able to check it online? i mean the application status? if so, which one should i use from the identification type?

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
hi guys

Did someone here encoutered problem in opening their ecas online?I tried mine,but i cannot get inside or login. ???
Hi Ms.kaka,

Please allow a few days for your eCAS to be activated. I had to wait 3 days for mine before I was able to access it.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Am i able to check it online? i mean the application status? if so, which one should i use from the identification type?

Yes, you can check it online by going to this website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=3

Click on "check application status" button.

Once you receive your AOR via email, it will take a few days before it gets activated. You can use either the UCI (Unique Client Identifier) or the Application Number which can be found on the AOR. Then, just fill in the other required fields such as last name, date of birth and place of birth.

Cheers! :)

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
joseph18 said:
Yes, you can check it online by going to this website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=3

Once you receive your AOR via email, it will take a few days before it gets activated. You can use either the UCI (Unique Client Identifier) or the Application Number which can be found on the AOR. Then, just fill in the other required fields such as last name, date of birth and place of birth.

Cheers! :)
awesome thanks brother.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joseph18 said:
Hi Ms.kaka,

Please allow a few days for your eCAS to be activated. I had to wait 3 days for mine before I was able to access it.
Thanks for the information! I am nervous,excited or mixed emotions... ;D.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
Thanks for the information! I am nervous,excited or mixed emotions... ;D.
You're welcome, Ms.kaka! I think it is normal to feel that way. All the best.

ben2016

Jun 28, 2016
Hi, Here is my timeline
App mailed: June 10
App delivered: June 13
AOR received:

I mailed application by mail. Do I still get AOR by email?

frankhurt

Jun 12, 2016
yes for sure, by mail it takes 4 days to get there and by spending 20$ it takes 3 days so it doesn't matter how you send it after 2 weeks you will receive an Aor email for sure as long you wrote your email clear and easy to read

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
allawy86 said:
Application Delivered on June 15t

still no AOR today is 29th. :(
My friend its takes 10 to 15 working days so hopefully end of this week or start of next week you will get your AOR