+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
Hi All, my application was received on 2014/06/25 and 2014/09/14 I received the email from them (Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about) reporting that file had been opened.

So, today I receive the email of ATIP response.

My application is still in Sydney office. It is open but the status reason is inventory-CP. what is the meaning of inventory-CP?

Is it reasonable?

Tks

RCM

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
Hi all again,

I have another question, since my application (2014/06/25), I just received the email from them in September saying that my file had been opened.

Well, I tried to access my process online by immigration website and I can't access my process to see the status of it. Already tried putting my UCI, my PR CARD and nothing.

Any help?

Tks,

RCM

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Call CIC and ask them and ask the latest status too...

RCM said:
Hi all again,

I have another question, since my application (2014/06/25), I just received the email from them in September saying that my file had been opened.

Well, I tried to access my process online by immigration website and I can't access my process to see the status of it. Already tried putting my UCI, my PR CARD and nothing.

Any help?

Tks,

RCM

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Wow RCM,

That does seem somewhat slow. What is your local office ? Definitely does not seem like the Greater Toronto area ?

Have you thought about doing an ATIP ? I would considering you submitted it back in June 2014.

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
us2yow said:
Wow RCM,

That does seem somewhat slow. What is your local office ? Definitely does not seem like the Greater Toronto area ?

Have you thought about doing an ATIP ? I would considering you submitted it back in June 2014.
Hi, I asked for a ATIP and my application is still in Sydney office. It is open but the status reason is inventory-CP. what is the meaning of inventory-CP?

Tks

RCM

jd23

Nov 17, 2014
I just got a blue color notice for the Citizenship test and interview for March 7 at Scarborough. Does anyone know if the color means anything? Any tips on prepping would be much appreciated as well.

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
us2yow said:
RCM,

what is your local office ?

MAYBE CP means Citizenship processing ?
In my ATIP there is only a Primary Office and is from CP Sydney
Tks so much for the help.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

My local office is Mississauga and they received my application on Dec 22.

Anyone experienced with Missisauga local office and its timing? More or less how much longer do I have to wait to get the invitation test ? My app started processing on August 11 but the local office received the app on Dec 22, 2014.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trex25 said:
The Sheet link is below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au02r_J_VN90dHdrcDJyaWZYYW55d0hJMzJDNUFRaHc#gid=0
Who's maintaining that sheet? I think it is a great idea!, There is an important metric that is missing tho. The time since the local office received the app until the test invitation notice is vital to understand the process and also to calm down anxiety.

Whoever is in charge please think about adding that statistic to the sheet

Thanks

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
sanacast,

why are some Missisauga and Scarbourogh applicants SUPER fast (done in 6-8 months) and others like you waiting longer (compared to the perception that GTA is moving at lightening speed) ?

any ideas ? Are you a single applicant ? But I have seen both single and family applicants in many GTA responses saying they are done or very close to being done..hear on their test faster etc...

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
sanacast,

why are some Missisauga and Scarbourogh applicants SUPER fast (done in 6-8 months) and others like you waiting longer (compared to the perception that GTA is moving at lightening speed) ?

any ideas ? Are you a single applicant ? But I have seen both single and family applicants in many GTA responses saying they are done or very close to being done..hear on their test faster etc...
Hi us2yor, I am single applicant from Toronto, the only maybe significant thing I see on my case is that I renewed my PR (Permanent Residence) once. I am not sure that would affect my timing but it is the only more or less significant thing I see on my app so far.

Thanks

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
jd23 said:
I just got a blue color notice for the Citizenship test and interview for March 7 at Scarborough. Does anyone know if the color means anything? Any tips on prepping would be much appreciated as well.
congrats, what's your local office and could you share your timeline?

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
51smoker said:
congrats, what's your local office and could you share your timeline?
Hi, where can I see what is my local office?

Since my application (2014/06/25), I just received the email from them in September saying that my file had been opened. I tried to access my process online by immigration website and I can't access my process to see the status of it. Already tried putting my UCI, my PR CARD and nothing.

Any help?

Tks

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Hi us2yor, I am single applicant from Toronto, the only maybe significant thing I see on my case is that I renewed my PR (Permanent Residence) once. I am not sure that would affect my timing but it is the only more or less significant thing I see on my app so far.

Thanks
I was in the impression that family applications are getting delayed in GTA but it looks like some of single application also got delayed, I dont see any thing significant in my case but still no news from miss office. may be it is all luck based on amount of luck