+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
agree, however, my case is a very straight forward case. s, i think it is the office and the officer not me :)
tho citizenship apps are case by case, did you order ATIP to see what has been happening lately on your file?
Feels like you should be getting test invitation soon.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i did and i am waiting.

jrjayl said:
tho citizenship apps are case by case, did you order ATIP to see what has been happening lately on your file?
Feels like you should be getting test invitation soon.

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
om saif said:
yes i did and i am waiting.
Hi Om, would you mind telling me how you ordered atip step by step and the link you used.
Thanks in advance

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes sure. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

under privacy act it will be free. under access to info act, cost 5 dollars
start from this link and if you have any question during the process, come back and ask and we all will help. good luck :)

jma said:
Hi Om, would you mind telling me how you ordered atip step by step and the link you used.
Thanks in advance

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
yes sure. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

under privacy act it will be free. under access to info act, cost 5 dollars
start from this link and if you have any question during the process, come back and ask and we all will help. good luck :)
What is the difference by asking the info in Privacy Act or Access to information Act, would it be the same info you get ? what did you ask for? Privacy Act or Access to Info ?

Thanks

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think the 5$ one is more detailed. my friend requested it and got 47 pages but she got RQ before. mine is the free one almost 8 pages.

sanacast said:
What is the difference by asking the info in Privacy Act or Access to information Act, would it be the same info you get ? what did you ask for? Privacy Act or Access to Info ?

Thanks

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i think the 5$ one is more detailed. my friend requested it and got 47 pages but she got RQ before. mine is the free one almost 8 pages.
Thanks for your quick reply, I just applied for the free one, now wait for 30 long days to get my info/status. Hopefully I am getting the test invite before.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you will inshaallah :)

sanacast said:
Thanks for your quick reply, I just applied for the free one, now wait for 30 long days to get my info/status. Hopefully I am getting the test invite before.

Canadian4ever

Nov 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow I probably apply for the Privacy Act to see how the reports look like. Haven't tried before...

My e-Case now shows the date I became Canadian, besides the application receipt date and in-process date.

Good luck to the remaining June applicants!! You are so close to the finish line.

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
injuredcold said:
Oh I enjoy my morning coffees more than ever.
Received my passport @ start of January and travelled to Buffalo just to make sure it was real and guess what it worked ;D
I do visit June family from time to time and wish you all get to experience this feeling sooner rather than later :)
Congrats, I have a question for you, on the date of the citizenship test, what do we need to bring with us after the test/ at the interview with the immigration officer?

xperiate

Jul 23, 2007
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick update: I was not seeing any eCAS updates in a while so called CIC and they said that my file was sent to Local Office (Vancouver) on September 11, 2014

Here's a timelineL

App Type: Family
Mailing Date: June 18, 2014
Received Date: June 26, 2014 on eCAS
AOR Date: Aug 13, 2014 on eCAS
Processing Date: Aug 18, 2014 on eCAS
LOT (Vancouver): Sep 11, 2014 not on eCAS but informed by CIC Call Center
Test Date: -- nothing yet --

horse

Jul 2, 2014
Hi guys,

I took citizenship test on Dec 18, 2014 in Vancouver. Today I have a good news and a bad news.
Good news is that I received oath letter from CIC. They told me to take oath next month.
However, I will be away that week. I was wondering is that possible to reschedule the oath and how long it will take?

Thanks for your help!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
If you can reschedule your trip plan do that better...you have 1 months time to replan your trip....you can ask for oath reschedule but it might takes months to happen.....think and see which is more important for you and accordingly reschedule either one...

horse said:
Hi guys,

I took citizenship test on Dec 18, 2014 in Vancouver. Today I have a good news and a bad news.
Good news is that I received oath letter from CIC. They told me to take oath next month.
However, I will be away that week. I was wondering is that possible to reschedule the oath and how long it will take?

Thanks for your help!

Blackbook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
hi horse,

i agree with laxmikanthms! I have seen in this forum people has rescheduled their oath and have gotten RQ (worse case scenario). and it also takes months before the reschedule another one. I would certainly push my travel over my oath is possible. otherwise, do what is right for you.

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
Hi Guys
for the day of the citizenship test, what should we bring with us for the test and the interview with the CIC officer?
thanks