+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

SAM1C

Dec 24, 2014
Hey guys finally my file is transferred to the local office today any idea what is the average wait time till I get the test letter I am one of the lucky ones who received the email AOR so it takes longer for us my local office is Hamilton
Cheers

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Desert Lion said:
Congrats kumbu.bumbu, do you have any idea when you will be called for the citizenship test?. I know some one who his file transferred on December 9, 2014 and until 23 January 2015 he did not hear any thing.
My file when I called, I was told that it is completed verifications and will be transferred to Ottawa centre (in transit)
Thank you.
No one knows. No statistics or single example of an email AOR applicant called for a test. Hope they would call me for the test in next few months.

SAM1C said:
Hey guys finally my file is transferred to the local office today any idea what is the average wait time till I get the test letter I am one of the lucky ones who received the email AOR so it takes longer for us my local office is Hamilton
Cheers
Hamilton office has even lesser members in this forum. As understood from this forum posts, Hamilton office supposed to be faster in getting a test invite. But there s about up to two months wait for oath.

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
Finally my file is transferred to local office (Ottawa), any one have any idea on the average waiting for Ottawa office from the time of transfer until one gets invitation letter.
I know only one person whose file was transferred on Dec 9, 2014 and still did not hear from them any thing. One case does not give the trend.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
Finally my file is transferred to local office (Ottawa), any one have any idea on the average waiting for Ottawa office from the time of transfer until one gets invitation letter.
I know only one person whose file was transferred on Dec 9, 2014 and still did not hear from them any thing. One case does not give the trend.
CONGRAZ!
OM, its your turn next

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bro :). i do not want to disappoint anybody but i was told that my file was transferred first of November to Ottawa's office and until now nooooo news.
u4g5 said:
CONGRAZ!
OM, its your turn next

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
om saif said:
thanks bro :). i do not want to disappoint anybody but i was told that my file was transferred first of November to Ottawa's office and until now nooooo news.
I think there are many factors, one of them is the officer to whom the file is appointed, some are very active and unfortunately some are very lazy, and secondly, the office itself, might have lots of applicants, and some offices have few applicants so they are much more faster. At the end it is the luck.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh I enjoy my morning coffees more than ever.
Received my passport @ start of January and travelled to Buffalo just to make sure it was real and guess what it worked ;D
I do visit June family from time to time and wish you all get to experience this feeling sooner rather than later :)

u4g5 said:
welcome back, buddy. enjoy the coffee ;D

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agree, however, my case is a very straight forward case. s, i think it is the office and the officer not me :)
Desert Lion said:
I think there are many factors, one of them is the officer to whom the file is appointed, some are very active and unfortunately some are very lazy, and secondly, the office itself, might have lots of applicants, and some offices have few applicants so they are much more faster. At the end it is the luck.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ha ha ha you're funny. congrats and thanks for the wishes :)

injuredcold said:
Oh I enjoy my morning coffees more than ever.
Received my passport @ start of January and travelled to Buffalo just to make sure it was real and guess what it worked ;D
I do visit June family from time to time and wish you all get to experience this feeling sooner rather than later :)