+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

CanIndia

Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Received my test letter today (letter post date 19 Nov. 2014). I live in Etobicoke area. Test Date December 9

Mississauga Office
Application received - June 13
Application in process - Aug 13

Good luck to all, I think everyone will get their letters by next week. Have a great weekend.

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
CanIndia said:
Hi Friends,

Received my test letter today (letter post date 19 Nov. 2014). I live in Etobicoke area.

Mississauga Office
Application received - June 13
Application in process - Aug 13

Good luck to all, I think everyone will get their letters by next week. Have a great weekend.
Thank you for sharing.
I wish you the best in your exam.

Can you please share the date when your received line has disappeared.

Thank you

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Hi guys,
I need to go out of Canada with family in March- April 2015 , I sent cic intimation by case specific inquiry, do I have to call them also?

CanIndia

Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canad87 said:
Thank you for sharing.
I wish you the best in your exam.

Can you please share the date when your received line has disappeared.

Thank you
Around October 4

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
Sunday 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hi om saif,

So does ecas get updated every Sunday (and Tuesday) ? is that a fact? Do you know approximately what time ?

Thanks

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usually Sunday morning we get the updates.

sanacast said:
Hi om saif,

So does ecas get updated every Sunday (and Tuesday) ? is that a fact? Do you know approximately what time ?

Thanks

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been almost three months that my Application went to IN PROCESS (Application send in 1st week of June, went into process 1st week of August, Discover Canada Booklet received in September). Since then no-update in E-CAS or no letter from CIC. I am a single applicant and I had many travels.

My Office should be Scarborough as I live around that area.

What could be the reason of this delay? If I were to have been issued RQ or CIC wanted any document then they would have send them already.

Any idea what may happen?

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodman36 said:
It has been almost three months that my Application went to IN PROCESS (Application send in 1st week of June, went into process 1st week of August, Discover Canada Booklet received in September). Since then no-update in E-CAS or no letter from CIC. I am a single applicant and I had many travels.

My Office should be Scarborough as I live around that area.

What could be the reason of this delay? If I were to have been issued RQ or CIC wanted any document then they would have send them already.

Any idea what may happen?
you and I are in the same situation and similar timeframe. Waiting for an update.

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
you and I are in the same situation and similar timeframe. Waiting for an update.
I am also in the same situation: single applicant, in process since August 14th. Montreal office. No news. No updates. Nothing. :-(

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I heard Montreal's office is one of the slowest…

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

During the four years history I have traveled to US only once, I have USA stamp on the passport with the date showing date of entry in to USA, but when I entered back in to canada 3 days later the Canadian stamp is not clear does not have date on the stamp.

As I know I have went only for 3 days I have entered the information in to residency calculator as 3 days absent,

I have requested travel history from US customs and boarder protection site (i94.cbp.dhs.gov) which shows only the entry date in to USA but does not show exit date.

I heard that after the test they will check the stamps on my passport will this create problem for me or trigger RQ? Is there a way to get my return date to Canada to show it to immigration officer?

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
bnkcitizen said:
Hi Friends,

During the four years history I have traveled to US only once, I have USA stamp on the passport with the date showing date of entry in to USA, but when I entered back in to canada 3 days later the Canadian stamp is not clear does not have date on the stamp.

As I know I have went only for 3 days I have entered the information in to residency calculator as 3 days absent,

I have requested travel history from US customs and boarder protection site (i94.cbp.dhs.gov) which shows only the entry date in to USA but does not show exit date.

I heard that after the test they will check the stamps on my passport will this create problem for me or trigger RQ? Is there a way to get my return date to Canada to show it to immigration officer?

Please help!

Thanks in advance.
Get ATIP from CBSA. It will show when you came back to Canada