+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
SiKa said:
No my online enquiry was basically for change of address. After about a week, I saw the updated address on eCAS. They have probably sent my AOR to my previous address which I no longer live at. I also did not receive anything via email. FYI: my eCAS got updated after about 45 days of "started processing" date. Any ideas when I should expect to receive the test date?
I am not too sure cuz it depends on the local office. But from what i read in other thread, normally 3-5 months after ur app is in process.

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jennas said:
I got this email today.It looks mine is still awaiting for process.The previous email showed only CIC got the application and not start process yet.
"Your application has been received and is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

An email was sent to you acknowledging receipt of your application on September 10, 2014.

Please contact us if you have not received this email. "
Received the same email today. Looks like we have a long wait to go.

deemsta

Apr 25, 2014
Received line disappeared a few days ago in my e-cas. I called the call centre (had a question and also wanted to check the status) and got a weird agent who refused to look up my file stating that it's to early to look into it. "You should expect that processing of your file will take 2 years". Me: can you look whether the file was transferred to the local office? Agent: "No, it's too early. Your file will be transferred to the local office no sooner than in a year". WHAT??

I didn't want to argue, saying that not only people got the files transferred to local offices already, some people got their citizenship although they applied in 2014. So I just ended the conversation. What was that?

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deemsta said:
Received line disappeared a few days ago in my e-cas. I called the call centre (had a question and also wanted to check the status) and got a weird agent who refused to look up my file stating that it's to early to look into it. "You should expect that processing of your file will take 2 years". Me: can you look whether the file was transferred to the local office? Agent: "No, it's too early. Your file will be transferred to the local office no sooner than in a year". WHAT??

I didn't want to argue, saying that not only people got the files transferred to local offices already, some people got their citizenship although they applied in 2014. So I just ended the conversation. What was that?
sometimes you just end up with silly agents like that. You just call back and see if the next agent would look up your file.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deemsta said:

Not all of them are like that, some are quite nice. But just imagine the amount of phone calls they get everyday over things they have no controls over. It can be an exhausting process for them as well.

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
wufan33 said:
Not all of them are like that, some are quite nice. But just imagine the amount of phone calls they get everyday over things they have no controls over. It can be an exhausting process for them as well.
Hi,

Can I please know whats your local office ?

Thanks