Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Bring originals of documents that were submitted with your application. That's what I did though the officer was only interested in my passport, COPR, health card and PR card.

AJ_002 said:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask if you are supposed to bring all your original educational transcripts with you for citizenship interview. Do they require that?

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
also montreal applicant.
my file is still with sydney too. agent said my file has not been assigned to an officer yet.
good luck buddy.
It looks like they are taking all the time they need with us.

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
hope the "new application processing routine" means faster. cheers
jrjayl said:
the cic personnel told me my application is considered in the "new application processing routine" so will be a bit different than it was before.
basically I won't receive a physical letter of AOR, where the email is for that purpose. I also asked if I will see ECAS at some point. "Yes at some point you should have access to it", she said.

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
the cic personnel told me my application is considered in the "new application processing routine" so will be a bit different than it was before.
basically I won't receive a physical letter of AOR, where the email is for that purpose. I also asked if I will see ECAS at some point. "Yes at some point you should have access to it", she said.
I was told the reason that I still cannot access ECAS is they are having "intermediate system problem with ECAS".... not sure what that means.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Email AOR means that file is in process or just a confirmation of receipt of app?

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
Email AOR means that file is in process or just a confirmation of receipt of app?
I also have received the same e-mail confirmation what CIC call "new routine process". E-mail contents is same as AOR paper version. CIC must have started the processing these applications alongside with letter AOR process.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
rayman_m said:
I also have received the same e-mail confirmation what CIC call "new routine process". E-mail contents is same as AOR paper version. CIC must have started the processing these applications alongside with letter AOR process.
Hello ,

Would you like to tell did the email send by CIC mentioned this term " new routine process "or anything about the new process ?

Thanks

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Hello ,

Would you like to tell did the email send by CIC mentioned this term " new routine process "or anything about the new process ?

Thanks
No CIC did not mention '' new process '' in the email. The phrase was heard when calling the CIC call center and was told by an agent.

adamishere

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2009
Doc's Request.
10-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
19-Feb-2010
IELTS Request
Sent along with Docs
File Transfer...
04-Nov-2011
Med's Request
26-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2011
Interview........
"not waived" Detroit VO said they are expecting to finalize my application without interview however they keep the right to interview me at any point if needed"
Passport Req..
12-Jan-2012- passport sent 16-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
04-Feb-2012
email2kale said:
Hi All - Hurry!!! I now see our application ECAS updated online. This wasn't there till yesterday. Happy now that I don't need to resend our application which I was half way through.
Hi email2kale, your case is almost the same as mine. My application, family, reached Sydney office on June 9th and was signed by MK. i called call centre on Sep 17 and was told that they started processing on Sep 15. Also, I was told that they sent me an email with AOR and the book but I never received it and my ECAS is not working.

I am not sure which office I will be in but my address is North York so I guess it will be either Scarborough or St. Clair office. Hope to see some changes soon

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamishere, I also live in North York. I expect to be transferred to Scarborough. Have you started reading the book?