+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes we will :)

u4g5 said:
I am looking at december as a possible time to receive test note for Jan/2015. otherwise it will take a few more months but most routine cases should be finalized within 1 year. dont forget there r still 300000 applications waiting for decisions and thats gonna take a while. for now CIC still receives more applications than they could process each month.

we will be fine, like u always told me so. haha ;D

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jennas said:
Today call centre agent gives me another instruction.
CIC was on file for July 3rd however they can take back six weeks from July 3nd,that makes part of agents still working on May cases.My application was sending on June 13th.Call centre agent suggest me wait another 3weeks and if nothing that time,She asked me to file another application that time.
I called again this morning to see as my MP's contact could not locate my application, either..
I was told this morning that they are working on July 2nd applications. If my May application is still not processed or returned, it is not received... (but I have UPS delivery confirmation...)
I'm technically still in the "6-weeks" window according to the call center's answer, will see what happens when they start July 9th applications when my 6weeks are up.

Also, the agent said it takes 2 months to know if my 2nd application is received..

I guess all we can do at this point is WAIT... I hope they will process July/August applications much faster considering there are less than May/June.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry guys, we have come this far n long, rest will pass too.
One more day to go in the weekend, woohoo! 8)

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
So According to your situation I should more wait for 3 weeks, as my application was received on June 9th?
I did see a lot of pp suggest to submit another application.That's up to you.
But for my situation,I sent two different pp applications together same day different parcels and I don't really think it was lost in cic.we don't really know how cic assign cases.but I did see different time lines.I will wait.
I will wait 3 more weeks and get back to cic and if no records,I will file another one then.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fanboy said:
I called again this morning to see as my MP's contact could not locate my application, either..
I was told this morning that they are working on July 2nd applications. If my May application is still not processed or returned, it is not received... (but I have UPS delivery confirmation...)
I'm technically still in the "6-weeks" window according to the call center's answer, will see what happens when they start July 9th applications when my 6weeks are up.

Also, the agent said it takes 2 months to know if my 2nd application is received..

I guess all we can do at this point is WAIT... I hope they will process July/August applications much faster considering there are less than May/June.
Good luck.I will do the back up as well.Thanks.Hope we will survive at the end.

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Hi Jenna and Fanboy,

I totally agree with your comments....I definitely feel that CIC received a lot of applications in June....they are still working on it..
some people have been lucky enough to get their eCAS updated....

I think we should all wait for couple more weeks at least...bcoz one agent was so polite in answering to my questions and explained the how the process works...right now they have opened applications for July 2nd which means they are processing applications received from May 15th onwards (July 2nd minus 6 weeks)..

Since I applied on June 2nd (June 2ND + 6 weeks = July 16th approx...) so cic will open our files in 2 weeks ....Even the agent said the same .....
she asked me to wait another 2 weeks before I take the next step....

I think some agents just like to say that application is lost or a returned if they can't see an update on the system....this seems to be their default reply for someone who has no update....

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't trust most of those guys on the phone....I would rather just sit tight for couple of months, it is going to take its time

u4g5 said:
i think he called CIC

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the AOR and Book get sent from Sydney or the local office? I'm guessing the latter?

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can2Am said:
Hi Jenna and Fanboy,

I totally agree with your comments....I definitely feel that CIC received a lot of applications in June....they are still working on it..

I think we should all wait for couple more weeks at least...bcoz one agent was so polite in answering to my questions and explained the how the process works...right now they have opened applications for July 2nd which means they are processing applications received from May 15th onwards (July 2nd minus 6 weeks)..

Since I applied on June 2nd (June 2ND + 6 weeks = July 16th approx...) so cic will open our files in 2 weeks ....Even the agent said the same .....

I think some agents just like to say that application is lost or a returned if they can't see an update on the system....this seems to be their default reply for someone who has no update....
Thanks for sharing.I will keep updated and be patient.

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can2Am said:
Hi Jenna and Fanboy,

Thanks for sharing.
Hope the silver lining is coming soon! :D