Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
Hi everyone,
My ecas shows:
We started processing your application on August 13, 2014.

I haven't received AOR in the mail. How long does it usually take?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moz77 said:
Hi everyone,
My ecas shows:
We started processing your application on August 13, 2014.

I haven't received AOR in the mail. How long does it usually take?
You should receive it within 2 weeks (give or take 2/3 days)

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
om saif said:
i did the same and sent my application as a registered mail with Canada post. i think if they say that they are still working on 19 of June, it means that everybody above that is still safe. do not worry, good news are coming v soon.
Ok, i will wait patiently then. Thank u.

Jennas

Aug 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumbu.bumbu said:
I think they have lost my application. Nothing in the mail. I called and the agent said most likely it is returned.
You can run atip.I have the same status same date on June 16th delivery.
Call center agent said the same returned but I checked on atip no record.
Call center different agent said most Likely case not open yet.

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
Thank you, everyone! I totally forgot that I had already paid it off. I was freaking out that I would have to pay 400 once they charge my card because I did not remember anything, just went back two months on my CC statement and saw the transaction. ;)

Observer said:
Same here, Credit Card deducted the money the me same day i mailed my application and appeared in the following statement of account.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, i will pray tonight to everybody. i will pray not only for applications but for our life which is mostly about the citizenship. we missed a lot waiting for the landing papers and three years waiting for the day to send our application. then we are setting in front of the computer spending hours and hours of every single day waiting to see e-case active or test invitation. i am very sad, i feel that some of us and i am one of them, wasted the most beautiful moments in our life anxious about our citizenship trip from the beginning to the end. playing with our kids, taking care of our family, a smile of my baby, or even one loud laugh from my heart is better than any thing in this world. i need to feel happy again, enjoy my life, and i need myself back. i will pray for our life and then for our future.
good night.

u4g5 said:
sunday rule, try ecas tmw!

Deecancitizen

Aug 21, 2014
om saif said:
guys, i will pray tonight to everybody. i will pray not only for applications but for our life which is mostly about the citizenship. we missed a lot waiting for the landing papers and three years waiting for the day to send our application. then we are setting in front of the computer spending hours and hours of every single day waiting to see e-case active or test invitation. i am very sad, i feel that some of us and i am one of them, wasted the most beautiful moments in our life anxious about our citizenship trip from the beginning to the end. playing with our kids, taking care of our family, a smile of my baby, or even one loud laugh from my heart is better than any thing in this world. i need to feel happy again, enjoy my life, and i need myself back. i will pray for our life and then for our future.
good night.

my application was received on june6th anyone still waiting for ecas status, no update on mine yet :(

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Deecancitizen said:
my application was received on june6th anyone still waiting for ecas status, no update on mine yet :(
Yes I am waiting too, application was received on June 9,2014

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
good night.
thanks bro

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Hi folks, I'm new to this thread....but I have been following your blog for a while.. I thought of logging in and share my timelines..

Mailed my application on June 02 from Waterloo and I think it reached there on June 3rd...

No word yet... :(

Still waiting

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is something wrong about June applications as CIC Canada has received unusual amount of applications. people were scared from c-24 bill so they applied immediately after satisfying the three years requirement. it was said that some applications misplaced. anyway just wait for two more weeks and call the CIC.

Can2Am said:
Hi folks, I'm new to this thread....but I have been following your blog for a while.. I thought of logging in and share my timelines..

Mailed my application on June 02 from Waterloo and I think it reached there on June 3rd...

No word yet... :(

Still waiting