June 2014 Citizenship Application.

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asagalen said:
hi Pedros, Just curious what does it mean when the Received line disapperead in the status?.

Thanks
It might not mean anything :). Some people have linked it with the completion of background checks, however some applicants never see that line disappear even once they have been invited to test. The only assumption I think we can make is that maybe something is happening to the file.

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
guys please add your local office to your signature
thanks
I think you should consider that on a forum that offers effectively no security (notice it doesn't use HTTPS), some people may be weary about leaving every detail about their application as it could easily be used to be build a profile of that person. May be I'm paranoid.. Happy to discuss dates etc, but not much else.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedros said:
I think you should consider that on a forum that offers effectively no security (notice it doesn't use HTTPS), some people may be weary about leaving every detail about their application as it could easily be used to be build a profile of that person. May be I'm paranoid.. Happy to discuss dates etc, but not much else.
agreed, some ppl hesitate to share too much info. nowadays internet fraud r way too much.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedros said:
It might not mean anything :). Some people have linked it with the completion of background checks, however some applicants never see that line disappear even once they have been invited to test. The only assumption I think we can make is that maybe something is happening to the file.
honestly i dun think it means much, cuz some ppl who finishes oath said the received line is still there. but keep checking ECAS until you see something like " we sent you a letter to have you appeared for test on 201x-xx-xx at xx:xx"
gd luck!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Not a single mississauga applicant got ECAS .....something fishy..:-(

maple05 said:
Did any of June applicants from Mississauga either getting a status in ecas or received AOR?

Also how to add the app sent etc details to the message?

Deecancitizen

Aug 21, 2014
I applied on 3rd june and the application was received on June 06th. There is no update on my file either.....I am from Ajax......Something to do with ontario may be

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
u4g5 said:
Om, my receive line disappeared! it was there yesterday but today its gone.
thats a bit surprised.
I just checked mine, and both lines are still there. *shrug*

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deecancitizen said:
I applied on 3rd june and the application was received on June 06th. There is no update on my file either.....I am from Ajax......Something to do with ontario may be
Are able to login to ECAS?
My was delivered on May 29th. But, they still don't see it in their system...
I was told they are processing June 12th applications today..

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok, for ppl in the east coast, today is almost done, we r happy that a few of us come back and report ECAS is active now. Some June 27 applicants' files also being processed. cant wait for sunday when a lots of you should be able to see ECAS.
enjoy the evening!

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
u4g5 said:
ok, for ppl in the east coast, today is almost done, we r happy that a few of us come back and report ECAS is active now. Some June 27 applicants' files also being processed. cant wait for sunday when a lots of you should be able to see ECAS.
enjoy the evening!
strange. Today when i called cic helpline they said june 12 files r being opened but according to your post june 27 also done. Moreover ive read somewhere on this forum that even one july 9 applicant also recieved aor. Strange.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancan_2014 said:
strange. Today when i called cic helpline they said june 12 files r being opened but according to your post june 27 also done. Moreover ive read somewhere on this forum that even one july 9 applicant also recieved aor. Strange.
Where did u see JULY 9 applicant receive AOR?

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application received on June 23rd and no update yet. I am from Brampton. Might have to wait another week?