June 2014 Citizenship Application.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocoottawa said:
I, new on the forum...Just waiting.

My application was received on 5th of june. E-cas hasn't been updated yet.
a june 5th applicant got saw his application starting to process on july 30

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
up to now we have 48 applicants sharing their timeline on the google document and hope all will hear something by the end of this month. 8)

pengyuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-10-2011
zsha said:
Thank you everyone- its a relief for sure- now will just wait for the book which may take 1.5 to 2 mths.

I called CIC yesterday and they told me they are opening first week of june and they told me i should wait 1-2 weeks. They did not help much. However, my perception is that even though it goes one place- they may assign to different officers- so it depends on when the officer opens the file. Don't worry, you should get a reply by next week but i totally understand how u r feeling right now.
Haha zsha..I guess we bump into stupid/slow officers:)
I was able to talked to CIC agent half an hour ago. she told me that not seeing the e-case update doesn't mean anything bad. She said they are opening the June 5th applications(which I doubt, every agent says different day). Maybe we will see the updates next week. I just want to know does anyone know when do they send back the application? before or after the ecase update?

Have a good weekend everyone.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pengyuen said:
Haha zsha..I guess we bump into stupid/slow officers:)
I was able to talked to CIC agent half an hour ago. she told me that not seeing the e-case update doesn't mean anything bad. She said they are opening the June 5th applications(which I doubt, every agent says different day). Maybe we will see the updates next week. I just want to know does anyone know when do they send back the application? before or after the ecase update?

Have a good weekend everyone.
if they r sending back ur app, u should have received it. but no news is good news ATM.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok guys, its after 5 pm in the east coast so the wait for this week is over. next week hopefully we will see a lots people coming back and say their application has begun processing.
enjoy the weekend!! ;D

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
u4g5 said:
ok guys, its after 5 pm in the east coast so the wait for this week is over. next week hopefully we will see a lots people coming back and say their application has begun processing.
enjoy the weekend!! ;D
Yah, I guess. But are you sure that they don't update over the weekend? In that case, I might not check ECAS over the weekend and spare myself disappointment over no updates.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jun2014ctznshp said:
Mine was received on June 4. But whenever I try to access ecas with client id, it doesn't identify me.
call CIC to find out more information on monday. good luck

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THEY DO UPDATE ON WEEKENDS. one applicant checked before and on the weekend and found it updated Saturday.

ronin47 said:
Yah, I guess. But are you sure that they don't update over the weekend? In that case, I might not check ECAS over the weekend and spare myself disappointment over no updates.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
THEY DO UPDATE ON WEEKENDS. one applicant checked before and on the weekend and found it updated Saturday.
U KEEP CHECKING TOO , OM! UNTIL THEY UPDATED ON ECAS, HAHA

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i said yesterday it could be updated during the weekend. i have an active e-case today :D. i checked it before sleeping yesterday and it wasn't. application received 13 of June and in process 7 of August. u4g5, very sure yours will be this week.
A VERY GOOD MORNING GUYS :) :) :) :) :) :)

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
As i said yesterday it could be updated during the weekend. i have an active e-case today :D. i checked it before sleeping yesterday and it wasn't. application received 13 of June and in process 7 of August. u4g5, very sure yours will be this week.
A VERY GOOD MORNING GUYS :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats om saif :)

keep us posted....